The new pack and hot cholocate

My paws were pounding on the forest floor sticks snapping my breathing getting heavier. My mom was right next to me her paws pounding on the floor breathing heavier. We could not stop running unless we wanna get killed. Never looking back cause there was nothing left.

My Mom and I stopped at a tree to rest we were miles and miles away from our old pack. The trees passed me in a blur as we were running again my harte coming out of its rib cage.

"Sweetie let's take a break okay" my mom said out of breath. I sat down focusing on making a force field around the little are we were in. We were in a small clearing with trees all around us. The force field was done.

"Mom lets keep going so we can make it there before night fall" I said to my mom worry in my eyes mixed with fear. Fear for dieing and my mom losing me. My mom was always there for me she was my best friend my sister.

"No honey let's stop for a while we are miles away they wont catch us now" my mom said out of breath still. We sat done aginst a tree on a pile of leaves. Just looking at the sky and the sun slowly going down e sky wich was now pink like cotton candy. I love cotton candy I rember going to the fairs with my pack friends. We would sit down and just eat and talk like we were siblings. I miss those days a lot.

"Mom" I asked in a tired voice "mhh" she replied ovisley deep in thought. "Let's sleep" I said already laying down. I do not hear her answer thoe causing when I closed my eyes darkness took me.