It was all a dream

The voice said come in so my mother and I followed. Ahhhhhhhhh.
"Wake up" followed by my body rattling against my bed. "No stop u can't" I yelled in that black place a man had my mother by her throat with a knife. He was ready to slice her. Then I saw my moms face looking at me with great concern.
"Another bad dream honey" she said "yes but it seemed so real" I stated with a very sleepy voice. But I don't want to fall asleep afraid I wold slip back to that horrible place.
My mother left after 3minutes of convicting her i was all right. Looking around I was back in my blue bedroom. My mother and I lived in the forest in a village. That was not even on maps we were hidden. Well if you are a pack of werewolves then you might wanna be hidden. We were part of the sliver moon pack , we were a very strong pack but we weren't one of those packs that kill for no reason.
I looked at my Greece calendar no the show but Greece a place I wold love to visit on day. I realized it was my 17 birthday the day I find my mate. Shooting up I began to walk around my room. My ,room was baby blue with a blue chevron carpet that as electric blue with a wooden floor srounding it. Other then that I had a white desk a white bed bored that was cushioned and a white dresser with a huge mirror and aver. On my wall behind my bed I had blue ,pink and purple butterfly stickers on it.
So I thought to my self the rouges and everything was a vivid dream.
"drr I think" said my wolf
"I hope anyway today we find our mate" I said to Jewel somewhat excited I mean I want my mate. But then I have to go through all the babies an heat well I go through heat but it is soupposed to be worse when you have a mate.
Quickly i striped in a blue t shirt and jeans with my golden blond hair in a french braid. Then no makeup but pink lipstick and black converse. Now slipping on some sunscreen to my tan skin I was naturally tan but it was boiling outside.
----------------------------------------------------------//-/---------/----/4-:-4-:
"that was great cake mum I love it" I said with cake still in my mouth. I was super excited today is not only the day I meet my mate but my witch powers come in. Yes I know what you are thinking how can I be a werewolf and a witch. Well my mom is a witch well the queen and my dad is a alpha. So I have alpha blood and I have witch blood so half witch half werewolf. Weird right but I wold not have it any other way.

When I say my witch powers come in I guess I will feel different or I might do something weird like send something across the room. My mom told me she accidentally turned her mom into a rat cause she got mad that her mom kept pestering her about her mate saying you are gonna find you're mate. Now that don't sound go bad but when you're mom keeps saying it over and over in a sing song voice you will get mad. After ,she found a spell and turned her back so she was all good.
"Honey do you feel diffrent or did something weird like send something across the room" asked my mom. "No" I replied it was so dark even though I love the dark I thought we could use some light. The. All of a sudden this huge orb of blue light appeared in my hands taking over my hole body swirling around me swirling. Poof gone like it was never there. "No it's no possible how do you" I cut her off saying "my have no idea" I was scared as a witch I was taught to never be scared but this was weird. "Oh honey your powers are something I have never seen how" she said very fast I nearly I understood. "Wow I feel so powerful like I can do anything" I said very exicted.
"Yay no we are more powerful than ever" said jewel
"I know now let's go find our mate"
I could feel jewel pushing me to go and let her take over. "Bye mom Iam going to the forest" I yelled "wait take this Kyle it with you at all times" she yelled franticly while handing me my first spell book. I was totally going to the forest and trying all these spells.
----------((-)-$/)$/&/)/$-$28-$-9-9&-8-9-$$/9-&/7928282&8282&82
I was now running in the middle of the woods. I let jewel take over so I just shifted in to my pure white wolf. She haulted and I saw well we saw this huge black wolf with electrifying blue eyes.
"MATE" jewel screamed as she walked toward him purring
" No turn around please" jewel did as I said and ran back to our house in to the back yard panting. I shifted back and rushed inside with cloths at hand I carried them in my mouth.
"What was that he was mate and may I say sexy as hell"
"No he was from a different pack the red dawn pack"
"Wait why is he here are they spying on us"
"No idea"
"Let's go back"
"No
"Yes"
"Nooooo"
Bang I quickly turned around to be meant with a baseball in the face.....

A/E ohh what will happen neat who hit her mmmm I wonder also don't rember to vote and here is the question who knocked her out why and where will she end up?