Chapter 74: Violet

"So, Miss Magenta, what is your plan to bring Mr Brooks here?"

"Oliver, my name is Violet."

"I know. But I prefer Summer and Magenta. It suits you two better."

"Okay but why Summer? I hate that name."

"Because summer is actually enjoyable. Winter is full of pain and misery."

"Thanks for that compliment." Winter added, walking in.

"I was talking about the season. Why do you hate the name Summer, Violet?"

"Well summer in Florida is miserable, a season name is tacky, and that's Gwen's middle name."

"How do you know that?" Winter asked.

"I do my research."

"Okay, let's get back on topic. Violet, how are we going to get Noah here?"

"Okay here's my plan. Y'know the gas station down the street?"

They all nodded.

"Well I noticed that he goes there every Friday with his buddy around 4 o'clock. I saw them today for that matter. Let's try and catch him next week."

"Okay sounds like a plan, but what are we going to do when we get him here?" Dad asked.

"I'm not quite sure, but we could somehow brainwash him..." I started.

"How is that relevant?" Oliver interrupted.

"Shush! Let me explain." I continued. "Anyways, we'll tie him up and convince him that Winnie is bad. If he doesn't listen, I'll shock him ever so slightly. Then once he's on our side, we wait for Winnie to show her face. And once she gets here, we let Noah do all the work. It's foolproof." I said proudly.