Chapter 82: Winnie

In the morning, I called Zoe again.

"Okay are you awake?" I asked.

"Yes I'm awake. So how did you figure it out?"

"So remember that weird dream I had back in the UCU?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I had another dream. I saw someone in a dark room, and they were talking to themself."

"Do you know who it was?"

"Yeah. It was Noah. He was saying crazy things like we would kill him and that he couldn't get anywhere near us. Then he said he was going to kill me."

Zoe was silent.

"And he called me Gwen. He knows not to call me Gwen!" I said, disgusted.

Zoe wasn't laughing like I thought she'd be.

"Winnie."

"What?"

"This is serious."

"Well yeah, but he called me Gwen. Multiple times."

"I don't care about that right now! He's planning to kill you! And what if he comes after all three of us? Winnie, who knows what they've done to him. We have to go and find him. Okay, I'll put Camden on the call and you tell him what happened. Then you'll tell us where he is. Okay?"

"Okay."

A second later Camden's voice came on.

"Hey guys. Any news about Noah?"

"Yes actually. And this is serious Cam." Zoe said.

"Okay...what happened?" He asked.

"I had a dream last night. I saw Noah all alone in a dark room and he was talking to himself. Basically he was saying how we were gonna kill him and how he'd trick us and kill us first." I rushed.

"Oh..."

"Where is he Winnie?" Zoe asked urgently.

"He's in some sort of abandoned building here in Orlando." I answered.

"Did you see where in Orlando?" Camden asked.

"Yes."

I told them exactly where it was. I hung up and ran downstairs to talk to Charles.

"Woah there Winnie, what's going on?"

"So Noah got kidnapped yesterday and I know where he is!"

"Wait what? Winnie this is serious, why didn't you tell me this yesterday?"

"Uh, I forgot?" I defended. "Anyways, he's being held hostage at the old building downtown. Can you take me there?"

"Win, I don't think that's a very good idea..."

"I have powers. I know how to use them. I'll be fine. Please Charles, Noah's in danger!"

"Okay you got me. Let's go."

We picked up Zoe and Camden and headed downtown.

"You call me immediately if you need help alright?"

"Got it. Oh by the way there's a small chance Noah will try and kill me."

"What?!"

"Love you bye!"

We all ran off into the building before Charles could say another word.