kenma kozume

kozume kenma x reader

im not feeling poetic so, ur horny n Kenma is gaming so u ride his thigh

warningsnsfw! & a lil daddy kink

wc. 728
——————————————–———

“I’m a little busy.”

Under normal circumstances, that’s a perfectly acceptable excuse. Except now, for the fact you’re sitting in front of him, half naked.

“But Kenma…I’m booored…!”

You whine, sure to hit your boyfriend with the sweetest puppy eyes one can manage. Maybe this’ll send the right message…Kenma isn’t usually this daft, but you underestimated his reign of focus when he’s in the middle of a game.

“Pick up a controller. We need a healer.”

Is he fucking serious?

You huff.

Okay, enough.

Striding over to him, you puff out your cheeks, then seat yourself on his thigh. His eyes widen when your bare pussy comes in contact with his skin, he must not have noticed you were this exposed due you wearing one of his over-sized sweatshirts.

“Should I take care of myself, or do you wanna help me?”

He eyes you for a second, but turns back to his screen, clicking away on his controller once more.

“Go on. I won’t stop you.”

His voice is as monotone as ever, but it reeks with condescension. Your eyes narrow.

“Fine.”

You grind against his thigh once, just to experiment. It’s not bad, actually. Kenma’s skin is soft, and thanks to the old pair of volleyball shorts he’s sporting, you’re given enough space uninterrupted by any pesky fabric. Another thrust, and another, then you find a good leverage-enough to grind yourself against him a little then hit your clit on the apex of the muscle.

You moan, brazen and unapologetic, then take your bottom lip in between your teeth.

He doesn’t budge. Not a problem. You aren’t new to the waiting game.

You grind against his thigh some more, this time, taking your shirt off in the process. Your breasts, usually a sight to behold to the young man, bounce along with each thrust you give.

Another moan escapes your lips, this time tapering off into a whimper. You can tell you’re cracking through his exterior by the way his thigh clenches every time you drag your clit against it. You’re not complaining, it gives you a little more to work with as you hump his leg.

“Ah, Kenmaaa~.”

The way it comes out is entirely pornographic. Yeah, you’re really upping the dramatics, but hey, whatever works.

And boy, is it working.

His brows are furrowed, and you can identify the tent beginning to form in his loose shorts. Just a little more and you’ll have him.

With a little more time spent dragging your wet pussy along his hard muscle, you don’t have to pretend anymore. All this teasing has you pretty riled up. You’re drenching a spot on his thigh with all this movement, but you don’t mind. It feels great. Cumming on it and leaving him to deal with his own arousal doesn’t seem like that bad of an idea.

You’re getting close, and Kenma has yet to touch you. But you have one more trick up your sleeve.

You open your mouth, allowing your tongue to loll out a little. With flushed cheeks and teary eyes, you look Kenma in his eyes.

“Daddy…!”

His controller is slammed to desk, two long slender fingers make a beeline to assault your clit.

“You’re so fucking needy.” He mutters through clenched teeth. His other hand grasps onto one of your breasts, roughly pinching the nipple. “Can’t even wait five minutes for me to start touching you.”

“It’s because I need you, daddy.” You pant, rolling your hips into him. “I need you to cum. Only you.”

You’re pathetically humping his thigh at this point, insanely desperate to reach your end. Sweet mewls and moan echo through the room, it’s a distraction good enough to make the videogame an afterthought.

“Is that so? Then what are you waiting for? Cum all over my hand, then. Don’t keep me waiting.”

A couple more thrusts, accompanied by Kenma’s fingers rubbing against your clit, and you come undone, seizing against him for a few seconds before collapsing into his chest. Your head falls against his shoulder as you catch your breath and Kenma just chuffs in amusement, watching your fucked-out expression from the corner of his eye.

“You’re gonna fucking get it,”

voice low and sultry, he places a kiss to your jaw. If your pussy could be throbbing any more by now, it would.

“After this next game.”

“Kenma!”