Frozen

As I found my way to the pharmacy I hopped off my skateboard, grabbed the side of it and pulled to the side of my body. My pale hands slithered around the cold metal handle, as I was about to go in I saw a group of boys and one girl on the sidewalk entering the arcade. I shrugged it off even though one of them was pretty cute. I entered the pharmacy and walked up to the prescription counter to get my inhaler. "Uh hi, I'm May Evergreen, I'm here to make an account?" I said coming off as more of a question because of my tone. "Okay sweetie." The old man replied. "May Evergreen you said right?" He said looking back up to me after pressing buttons on the register. "Yes sir." I replied looking towards the ground at my shoes. I heard the bell of the door ring but ignored it. "Oh hello Eddie." The man said. "Hi Mr. Keene." The small teenager replied. I assumed the older man was Mr. Keene. "Well here you go hun." "Thank you." I paid and grabbed my inhaler and made my way out. As I passed the boy walking to the counter we made eye contact and me being the little flirty devil I am I winked and walked out. The last glimpse of him I saw his cheeks were bright red. I strutted down the sidewalk feeling like I ruled the world. That was until the tall, pale, skinny boy I saw on the way to the new house emerged from the arcade and just stared at me. I stopped and stared, this boy was so beautiful. The way his high cheekbones complimented his face to his sharp jawline and his sweet doe eyes that made my heart just melt. "Um sorry" I said as I began walking away with my board in hand as I felt someone's hand on my shoulder...

Richies POV

"Bill shut up I'm the god of street fighter you and your tiny dick just can't admit it!" I yelled at my friend Bill as him and I were playing street fighter. "I-I-It's not tiny R-R-Rich." He replied. "Whatever, I'm leaving to go check on Ed's." I yelled at my group of friends as I began to walk out. I pushed on the door to go outside as I saw a girl walk past and look at me then freeze. She had long icy blonde hair almost white (ik you may not have that but there is a girl I have in mind as a template if you don't like it just use your hair color :)) It was blowing in the wind she looked like an angel that had fallen from earth she was so beautiful. She was short, thin, pale, and her checkered white and green softie dress complimented her curves. She looked up at me with her heterochromia eyes. One was brown and one was blue. She was the most gorgeous human I have ever seen. "Um sorry" She said her voice was so soft and dainty. She began to walk away, her hair moving side to side. "Wait." I said as I lightly touched her shoulder. She whipped around and stared at me. "I never caught your name... Im Richie, Richie Tozier and you?"

May's POV

"Im May, May Evergreen".

Authors note!

Hi guys!! I'm totally not writing this while I'm supposed to be taking a science test but whatever. Anyways I have changed the y/n to may evergreen so I can build off her personality. I am making her a very soft baddie. She likes grunge stuff but dresses really soft and sweet that's why I thought her and big man Richard would be cute together. AND I am doing this as they are in high school. Pennywise already happens and Richie has some little PTSD from it and may comfort him. As I will say again this is my first story I have ever written so pleaseeeeeeeee give me tips or recommendations. Thank you. I love you alllll!!!! Signing off, Hennessy <3