#6

it was Dahyun!! why would she even do that?! or maybe someone asked her to write this. what should i do?? I could've been suspicious about Niki, but he wasn't even there. I feel so kunfused, i know that y/n can solve the mystery but the school just started and i don't know what to do.

Y/N: oh hi SUNOO! what happened to you?! you got scars on your face, did you get into a fight.

Sunoo: hi.. i didn't get into a fight i just fe-

Y/N: but you probably didn't fall from the stairs right.

Sunoo: ............

Niki: what happened sunoo? are you feeling fine, do you want me to take you to the nurse?

Sunoo: no thank you i am fine, it's just a little bit and i'll go to the clinic and get some cream and treat the scars.

Y/N: i'll come with you. and niki can you please do me a favor, if the class starts before me and sunoo come, can you please take a pic of your notes and send them to me and then i'll continue writing.

Niki: yeah sure but............ i don't have your number.

Niki P.O.V

she probably forgot that we don't have a class, but i'm gonna take the opportunity to get her number.😏😏

Y/N: oh it's **********.

Niki: is this correct (shows his phone)

Y/N: yes.... sorry sunoo, let's go.

Sunoo: okay.

5 minutes later

They reached the clinic and no-one was there, y/n takes the opportunity and.....

Y/N: sunoo.......can i ask you something?

Sunoo: yeah..

Y/N: what is happening, are you hiding something from me. I have been with you for a long time, i know you. you're probably scared that i will not be comfortable if you tell me whats going on cuz the school just started right?

Sunoo: ok fine, yeah. i AM scared to tell you whats happening and i also don't know who is doing this.

Y/N: who is doing what.

Sunoo: so basically today i wanted to surprise you so i came early and when i sat on my seat i felt a blindfold on my eyes and someone just started to beat me and when i tried to defend, i got to know my hands were tied. i could hear no voice  and the moment i turned back, everyone was doing something and when i faced back to my seat i saw a- oh no.

Y/N: what happened?

Sunoo: i saw a note which said don't tell anyone about this and i just did. i am scared for you.

Y/N: it's fine let me see who this is.

Niki: umm... Mr. Sunghoon asked me to bring you guys back to class.

Y/N: y-yeah we are coming. come on sunoo.

Sunoo: okay.

.........................................

Niki: the school finally ended.

Y/N: this is the best feeling like in the whole universe.

Sunoo: trueeee. btw Niki are you free today? i thought we all can go out somewhere now that you and y/n are friends/neighbors. 

Niki: yeah sure i am free like the whole day cuz i am the only one.

Sunoo: Great! i mean great cuz you are free.

Y/N: yay!! you both pay.

Sunoo:

Niki: sure

Niki: sure. so where are we going?

Y/N: hmm....... let's go to an amusement park!

Sunoo: oh yeah!

Niki: that's a great idea!

Y/N: i know, but when do we go out?

Sunoo: we can meet at 4:00 pm so that the weather is nice and we can pack our stuff now.

Niki: so are we going to Lotte world? it's really like the best place for fun.

Y/N: ok! i am-

Niki, Sunoo & Y/N: neomu excited!! hahaha

Hello everyone!!

what do you think will happen in the amusement park? who do you think hit sunoo?

Kunfused?? well, THANK YOU FOR READING.