#8

Mom: y/n!! wake up!

Y/N: mom... it's holiday today*yawns* let me sleep peacefully.

Mom: Ms. Sleeping beauty, it's literally 1:00 in the after-noon and you were supposed to go to the Cafe at 1:30 pm with Sunoo to complete your work.

Y/N: oh no, I completely forgot about that.

She quickly went to bath, changed her clothes in the speed of lightning, and went to pack her bag. she was in such a hurry that she forgot her colors and pencils. She was so clumsy (relate-able) that while going down the stairs, she slipped and her mom was just standing their and now a 100% convinced that y/n is nothing more than a kid.

Y/N: ouch.... okay mom, bye i am going.

Mom: don't run, you still have 15 minutes so be peaceful please.

Y/N: okay mom!

She went towards the cafe, still didn't realize that she forgot her colors and pencils, she felt someone following her. She is actually very dramatic, so she felt that someone wants to kidnap her or something, and when she finally had the courage, she turned behind and saw.......

Y/N: Niki?!

Niki: oh hi y/n. I was just going to the cafe to do the art work, I go their regularly, where were you going?

Y/N: I was going to the cafe for the art work too! Me and Sunoo always go their to complete our home-works.

Niki: oh.

Niki P.O.V

I was a bit jealous of Sunoo, he was always with y/n. I know that they are old best-friends but still, why doesn't she want to spend time with me? I'm good in studies, sports, activities and i am handsome too. I just hope she doesn't like Sunoo.  I'll confess to her when we are both alone, and probably before Sunoo does, i'm not even sure if he likes y/n or not. But the main thing is what if she rejects me?

Y/N: we are finally here, and my legs are already tired.

Niki: do you want me to carry you in?

Y/N: *blushing blushing😳😳*

Niki: let's go in, i was just kidding.

Actually i wasn't, but i don't want her to feel uncomfortable so......

Sunoo: hi y/n! oh hi niki, you came here too!

Niki: yeah, i wanted to do my art work so i came here for inspiration.

Sunoo: wow, we also started coming here from today to do our work. 

Y/N: as our teacher said to draw anything, we made a desicion that, my theme is something related to chinese, sunoo's theme is something related to day and night and niki's theme is something related to humans right?

Niki: yes, so let's start.

Y/N: oops...... i forgot my pencil.

Sunoo: i am sorry i don't have an extra.

Niki: i have one... here, you can borrow it.

Y/N: sorry and thank you!

Niki: your welcome.

..........................

Niki: I am done!

Y/N: me too!

Sunoo: me three!

Y/N: let's reveal our drawings at the count of 3.