#9

...............Next day................

Y/N: Mom~? where are you~?

Mom: I am in the kitchen~.

Y/N: why are you so happy~?

Mom: why can't I be happy~.

Y/N & Mom: hahahaha

Mom: because i had a dream, in which both of us went to a beach and we were playing volleyball with your dad and a kpop song was playing. i guess it was from home? well, it was like a happy ending from a movie, so i felt happy. 

Y/N: Other people happy is my happy, you know. 

Mom: Why are you so happy? your boyfriend asked you out?

Y/N: Mom, niki is not my boyfriend. 

Mom: I never mentioned him, which means you do want to be his girlfriend hmm 😏😏.

Y/N: hey stob it! well, you know mom, there are only 4 days for txt blue hour!!

Mom: WOW! I am so happy for you (sarcastic), but you still didn't answer my question.

*Awkward silence*

Y/N: btw mom, i am going to my room to watch Sun&Moon episode 10 cuz it comes at 10:00 pm (KST).

Mom:  okay bye.

I went to my room and started to watch the Episode chittaphon, and there were winwin lovers and yuta was there but ten wasn't!! well yokshi yuta, our playboy, official with mark (who was also there) and cheating with winwin. It was so chaotic lmao. all haechan did was expose yuta. After the show finished, I felt my phone vibrate, it was Niki.

< Hey y/n )

( hey Niki! what are you doing? >

< I was just watching Sun&Moon ep 10, the way haechan exposed yuta )

( I was also watching that, yuta is such a playboy >

< btw )

< me and a group of my friends will be having a party tonight, wanna join? )

( Sure! when is it? >

< it is tomorrow night at 10:00 pm. it is quite late but only we would be there so it's fine. )

( Okay then! >

< do you have something to wear? )

( wait lemme check. >

( nah, i'll go to the mall tomorrow to buy clothes. >

< wanna come with me? I also don't have clothes to wear😞😅. )

( yeah sure! 👍 >

< so when should i pick you up? )

( tomorrow at 4:00 pm? >