Arrows of Love: An Arrow Fanfic

hii everyone! i hope you enjoy this story! Im a BIG Fan of ARROW. Its a super hero show so excuse me as my nerdiness shows. Arrow is a story based on the DC comicbook hero Green Arrow. I don't own either Arrow nor Green Arrow himself. But I do hope you enjoy this story none the less! OHH and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! THANKS ^___^

____________________________________________________________________

Whitney Lance is the cousin of Dinah and Sarah Lance in Starling City.  She was raised with her two cousins since her parents died when she was a baby.  She too grew up with Oliver Queen and Tommy Meryln. She had a BIG crush on Oliver though she knew he had a thing for Dinah or Laurel. She knew she would never get the attention of the infamous, handsome, Oliver Queen growing up. Once high school was over, Whitney got accepted to college in Metropolis City to be a reporter for the Daily Planet. But then she got a word from her uncle Quentin that Sarah was dead and so was Oliver Queen and his father. Whitney got a transfer to the local paper back home and to find out that Oliver is still alive and looked and acted different towards her.

  Also ever since Oliver's arrival back home wasn't enough for Whitney,  there has been a green hooded vilgilante taking down all the bad CEO's of the City. Whitney's boss asked her to go find out who this man is and report him to the paper and to her uncle. Will Whitney find out who this Vilgiante is?