Chapter 11

"Sorry, I would talk to him at prep", senior Alice said.

"I'm not going for prep", senior Mabel said. "Then I'm not going too", senior Alice said as she started pulling her uniform.

Grace heard the conversation also,
"Grace", I whispered her name. "Bella, stay calm, she whispered back to me.

The bell rang, It was lunch. We got up, I turned to face senior Mabel.

"Ain't you going to eat?", I asked her. She starred at me and yelled,

"I'm fine, Thank you!".

I left the room with Grace as she covered her head with her pillow.

"Grace, what have I done!?".

"You did nothing wrong, he likes you and he broke up with senior Temi because of you. Get ready for tonight's prep. He's gonna do something crazy", Grace said.

I sighed as we sat at the dinning. Jollof rice and meat was served. I didn't feel like eating.

"Eat up dear, Thank God she doesn't know you are the new girl he loves", Grace said to me.

"I will see you later, I have to see Josephine", I said as I stood up,.

"Make sure you don't tell her much", Grace said and I nodded.
I went round the hall, I couldn't find her.

I went back to the hostel to her room. She was on a transparent singlet. I walked towards her bunk. It was my first time I came to see her.

"Yo!, see my daughter, she jumped down and carried me, I could only giggle. She was alone with one girl. "Josephine, drop me down. We need to talk", she dropped me down and she wore a serious look.

Have never seen her this serious. She climbed up and sat on her bed. "Come up", she said. I climbed up and sat.

"Wait!, have you eaten ?" No I haven't, I said.

"What!". She came down, opened her locker and brought out cornflakes and milk.

I rolled my eyes.

She poured some cornflakes and milk into the bowl and came up with it. She placed the bowl on my lap and poured water into it,then she stirred it .

"Now talk to me and eat up", she said and smiled. I took a spoon as she dragged my leg on her lap and played with my toes.

"Josephine! I'm in trouble"
She frowned and starred at me.
"What's wrong?"

"Do you know senior Mabel boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, Dylan!", she said. I winced.

"What class is he in?"

"We are all in ss1b", she said.

"Oh! So all the seniors in my room are in ss1"

"Yes , ss1 and jss1 stays together, same to ss2 and jss 2 and ss3 and jss3", she said.

"Josephine why are you fighting with senior Mabel?". She hissed and looked away.

I poked her and she chuckled.
"Answer me"...