Chapter 22

....Tonight you gonna meet Dylan and you are going to say a YES to him" she said. "What!?... I don't want to hear Mabel from your mouth, he loves you, you love him..give him a chance" she said cutting me off.

I sighed and nodded. She grinned and helped me with my bag. We got to the hall and everywhere was filled up with students.

I saw Dylan going to and fro holding his head. My heart skipped just seeing him. I sat down close to Josephine. I saw Grace and I called her, she gasped on seeing my night dress. "You look beautiful" she whispered as I winked.

"Isabella!" .. I saw Dylan facing me with his mouth wide open as his eyes gazed round my body.

"Dylan" I said smiling.

"You look beautiful" he finally said.

"Thank you" I said as Josephine smirked.

"Josephine, thank you" he said and smiled.

He sat in front of me, still looking at me with surprise, my laps, back and part of my small boob was revealing.

He held my hand, his palm was so soft and cold.

"How's your health" he said playing with my fingers.

"Getting better" I said and looked down...he kept playing with my fingers.

"No, you not getting better, your eyes are red" he said.

"You think so" I said. "No, I know so" he said.

"Did she hurt you?" he asked. "Who?" I said in pretence.

He narrowed his eyes and held my hand tightly.

"Don't joke with my feelings Bella, did Mabel hurt you?" he said with rage.

"No, she didn't. But she warned me to stay away from you" I said looking at his fingers.

He felt sad immediately.

"Bella, would you listen to her? Would you stay away from me?" I looked at him.

"I..I can't stay away from you" I said.

He sighed and narrowed his eyes as he dragged me out of the hall. The night was dark like the last. It was raining, yet I didn't feel it. My night dress was soaked already and it clung to my skin, Dylan was on a green pyjamas, he was soaked too.

The rain came down heavily, it was so dark.

"Bella, why would you stay with me, knowing fully well that Mabel warned you" he said.

I cupped his wet face with my wet hand.

"Because I love you Dylan" I said.

He stared into my eyes and brushed my wet hair away from my face.

"Bella, I love you so much" he said in tears.

I couldn't see the tear, because of the rain, but his voice told it all.

I placed my hands on his neck. He looked into my eyes as he held my waist...