The Start of the Chunin Exams in Konohagakure

3 year's later

Mirajane was walking with Kankuro and Temari around Konohagakure, Gaara had separated from them the minute they were aloud entry to Konohagakure.

Mira was fascinated of the village as it was all green instead of Sandy. It was different from Suna and Magnolia, which made Mira frown a bit, She misses her family and friends.

Mira was all grown up, she has B-cup Chest that is close to a C-cup and a curvy body. She was wearing

She changed her shorts to a skirt and her Suna headband was now stitched on her Chest proudly showing everyone she is a Suna Nin

She was now a Chunin thanks to the Exams she had 3 year's ago and because of that she was given a lot of nicknames and Titles.

Mirajane sighed, Because of those names and Titles she was now a feared Suna Nin but still loveable by all the citizens, mostly the children.

She wasn't paying attention to anything until she heard Temari

"Kankuro stop that" Temari said

Mira looked and saw Kankuro holding a small kid and a blonde boy yelling at Kankuro to let him go and the little boys friends with a Pink Haired girl with green eyes.

"Kankuro, let the kid go we don't want to cause trouble for the Village now do we" Mira said her hands were on her hips

"I'm just going to rough him up a bit" Kankuro said and before he was going to do anything else a small rock hit his wrist making him let go of the boy.

"Ouch, who the hell are you?" Kankuro asked and saw another leaf headband on the boy "another Leaf Genin"

Mira was getting angry and she was about to scold Kankuro when he took out Crow

"Your not going to use Crow now are you Kankuro!" Temari said gasping

"Kankuro that's enough" a voice said

Mira recognized the voice immediately, it was Gaara

"It was the brats fault" Kankuro argued

"Your a disgrace to our village" Gaara said as he teleported down to the level everyone else was on.

"Sorry Gaara" Kankuro apologized

"Shut up or I'll kill you" Gaara threatened

Gaara gave Mira a look and Mira looked back and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm going to our hotel room and prepare some dinner" Mira said and she began walking away

"Wait what's your name!" A voice yelled, Mira looked back to see the blonde boy ask her name "The Names Mirajane" and Mira left.

At the hotel Mira finished making dinner for Temari, Kankuro, herself, Gaara and Baki. She made sure to add some Vegetables and some sauce on the food, it will help them with their diet and nutrition.

The Sand Siblings entered the Hotel room and immediately walked to the dining table and sat down, Baki appeared a couple of minutes later and sat down as well to eat some of Mirajane's Famous food.

"The Exams start soon, so prepare yourself's" Baki said

Temari and Kankuro nodded while Gaara just didn't care

Baki sighed and relaxed as the three of them Left to their assigned rooms, Mira giggled "Oh my, you were tense during the whole conversation"

Baki looked at Mira "ya but I need to make sure I don't get killed by Gaara" Baki said

"Well it's funny how a Jōnin is afraid of Gaara when he hasn't made a threatening move against anyone only verbal threatening them" Mira said "Goodnight Baki-senpai" and Mira entered the same room that Temari entered.

A week went by and the Chunin Exams began and Mira was left by herself and she was bored so she went and began to meditate gathering Chakra into her body and because of that she was surrounded by a glowing Dark Purple and White Aura around her. Her hair was floating when she was gathering Chakra.

10 minutes passed then 30 minutes and then an Hour. Mira kept on meditating until she was broken out of her meditation by Baki

"Mira, you don't mind making Dinner for the two of us, after all the siblings are taking their second Exams now" Baki said

Mira smiled "Of course, I'll have it done in a Hour" and Mira stood up from the ground and began walking back to the Hotel room and made a simple dinner dish.

Mira placed a plate full dinner for Baki in front of him and he immediately began to eat said Dinner.

A couple of days has passed and Mira was standing next to Baki, it seems they would have preliminary matches because there is to many teams that passed.

Mira was standing next to Baki with her hands over each of her hands and she stood straight showing pride but she was slouching a bit because of how heavy her chest was even though they are barley Big as her previous life in Fairy Tail.

Mira then excused herself to go to the bathroom where she accidentally walked into a conversation between two Leaf Genin

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" Mira said, she was going to go to one of the stalls but she was feeling watched and saw the girls looking at her

"Is their something wrong?" And they pounced on her immediately firing questions

"How old are you!"

"How did you get that type of body!"

"What size are!?"

Mira sweatdropped "Oh I'm the same age as you but I'm a Chunin and my size is a B-cup even though they look like a C-cup" Mira said

The girls then moved away from her and had gloomy aura surrounding them.

"Well you two better get going or your going to miss your matches" and the Pinkette and Blond girls left

"That was weird" Mira said to herself and she went to do her business.

Mira returned to see Gaara's Match against a Leaf Genin wearing green spandex

It seems that the Boy in green spandex took off his weights and was now moving so fast that nobody can see him move

The match ended with Gaara as the winner even though he quit after Lee's Sensei entered the ring disqualifying him.

The next day Mira was sitting on her knees in the living room in their hotel room drinking some Green Tea and eating some Dango, the Sand siblings and Baki left the hotel to go and train for the next month matches.

The door opened  7 hours later and the Sand siblings and Baki entered the room

"Food is on the table and dessert is in the fridge" Mira said to the Sand siblings and Baki

"Thanks Mira" Temari said and the Sand siblings and Baki began eating the freshly made dinner Mira made.

Mira looked at the siblings and thought of her own siblings, she smiled sadly and left the room to go change into her pyjamas and went to sleep.