The Kara Underdog's

Mirajane's speech has struck the hearts and minds of the Teams that had Fought against her.

They were now training hard to fight against Mirajane in the same level. Mira was smiling when she heard about their goal to beat her before fighting against Kara.

Mira was walking down the streets of Konohagakure with Boba Tea on her left hand, she was in Konohagakure for a photoshoot and she wasn't going to start until tomorrow, so she decided to take a walk in the new Konohagakure.

Mira was wearing

She was walking for 2 hours and had stopped at certain stores to look at clothes and some hat's

She was walking for 2 hours and had stopped at certain stores to look at clothes and some hat's. Mira was now feeling a bit hungry so she stopped at a small restaurant and ordered some food.

She waited for 30 minutes and her food had arrived and when Mira ate it, the food was delicious but had a strange taste in it that Mira couldn't identify but she still continued to eat it. Mira payed for the food and left the restaurant to her hotel room.

What Mira didn't know was that a man was watching her intently

"The Girl has eaten the food but isn't showing any signs of the symptoms, what should I do?" The voice asked, it was a male Voice around his 30's, he was on the phone with someone else

"It will take a while for it to show symptoms but I am sure it will show tomorrow, so prepare yourself to take her at the Photoshoot" The voice said over the phone, the voice sounded to be a male in his 20's and if not then 40's.

The Man hung up and followed Mira to her hotel room and had went to his own room which was across the hall of Mirajane's. Tomorrow the She-Devil will be their Weapon of destruction.

The next Morning, Mirajane woke up and looked out the window of the hotel she was sleeping in for a couple of days, She moved to the mirror and used her Transformation Jutsu to change clothes

She put on flip-flops and walked out of her Hotel room, she walked outside and was making her way to the spot where she was going to meet the Camera Crew and the Director for her photoshoot.