The Frontline

It was the Third Day of The Fourth Shinobi World War and Mira was Meditating next to Shikaku in the Alliance HQ.

She was Restoring her Chakra from all the fighting she was doing and being a guard against the Zetsu, Mira had already absorbed half of the Zetsu when she was on her way to the HQ and she needed to Restore her Chakra to control her new Take-Over

"Mira, how much longer until you have to leave?" Shikaku asked

"Just five more minutes and I'll be helping the others" Mira said, she had her eyes closed and her body was engulfed with a Dark Purple color showing everyone her Chakra Aura

"Mira I didn't have time to ask long ago but what's that on your right Arm?" Shikaku asked

Mira didn't stop mediating and explained "This is a Seal I created with a Jutsu that can be used against a powerful enemy or group, it's very strong and takes up a lot of Chakra, there's two more Jutsu's I created, One is Fairy Law and the Other is Fairy Sphere and the one on my arm is called Fairy Glitter, they are very powerful and use a lot of Chakra"

"Fairy Sphere, what type of Jutsu is that?" Shikaku asked

Mira was silent for a couple of seconds and opened her eyes and spoke "it's a Sealing Jutsu"

"A Sealing Jutsu?" Shikaku questioned

"It can Seal anything living and put them in suspended animation that keeps them from aging, but if the caster is Sealed the only way for them to be Free is if they weren't in any danger" Mira said "Long ago someone did that to a group of people and sealed them away for seven years and they haven't aged a Day, so I recreated it and now I'm using this Jutsu for the right Time".

Mira got up and heard Ao speak and Mira ran outside to see a Huge Beast Bomb coming towards them

Mira raised her Right arm in the Air and began to chant the Fairy Glitter Incantation

"Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!
Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!
Fairy Glitter!"

"Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!Fairy Glitter!"

Mira destroyed the Beast Bomb and saved the HQ from Destruction

The Frontliners saw a bright Yellow explosion and Thought the HQ was gone for good until they heard the Voice of Shikaku

Ino and Shikamaru cried tears of Joy that their Father's were Alive.

Mira was panting a bit because of the amount of Chakra the Jutsu took but recovered as Mira forgot to tell Shikaku that if you gather Chakra into your arm then the tattoo will appear with the amount of Chakra you gathered in it to keep it from taking the Chakra from your Core.

Mira ran to the Frontline where all the other Divisions have been Gathered, after all the divisions has been called out Mira called out her's "The Back up Division is Here!" And since it was only Mira, the Two Males in the front were shocked and surprised at how much power Mira was holding.