𝓘𝓘𝓘.

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕𝟑, 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 in her feminine arts lesson with her Septa Saranella all morning.

She loved sewing and embroidering. She enjoyed making gowns for her dolls, although they weren't still as neat as she'd like them to be. The Septa still had to correct her at times but fewer times than she did Cersei, who loathed that lesson. Cersei had said to their Lord Father that she would much rather attend sword-fighting lessons with Jaime than being stuck inside doing nothing all day.

Needless to say, Lord Tywin was not particularly pleased with that comment.

He wanted his daughters to be ladies and do as they should – learn to please and run a household, like all the other noble girls in the Realm, not tomboys or whiny, spoilt children with no skill.

Cersei's feeling of injustice by not being able to do as she pleased was increased, as well as her reasons to feel that way, as Lord Tywin forbid her from coming to the Capitol until she learnt her manners and as punishment, forced her to spend more hours with the Septa.

Cecilia had kept quiet during the argument, occasionally exchanging looks with Jaime, who took no part in the conflict either. Both of them knew better than to speak to their father when he was in bad humour.

Cersei had left the table dramatically and Tywin allowed her to go, only to have the Septa stay with her at the Sept for a week, so she could think of what she had done while finding her manners.

It had been a gift from the Seven to Cecilia, as they had presented her with the most peaceful week since her departure from the Capitol. For an entire week, she was spared of her sister's constant hatred and meanness but, unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

When Cecilia was done, she left for the courtyard to watch Jaime fighting with his sword. He was getting better and better each day, being able to disarm the other boys that trained alongside him with ease.

His lesson didn't take too long to finish either and when it ended, she was quick to run towards him and wrap her arms around him with pride.

"You are going to the best knight in the Kingdoms, Jaime, I'm sure of that!" she reassured him, while the younger boy messed his blond hair and smirked.

"I know"

They left the courtyard not long after, going back inside for their midday meal. Cecilia was the one who sat by Lord Tywin's side and Jaime sat across from her. Cersei used to sit next to Jaime and her uncles, aunts and cousins would sit with them as well.

Lord Tywin arrived almost at the same time as them. Punctuality was something he took very seriously and he didn't stand people who would be late for meals or other occasions – whomever the delayed was.

The meal had gone swiftly and quickly. The noon promised the three children lessons with Maester Creylen, something that neither of the children particularly enjoyed. The Maester was dull and Cecilia would much rather study with Grand Maester Pycelle in King's Landing.

"In a fortnight, the Martells of Dorne are coming to visit us", the patriarch of the family announced at the end of the meal, attracting the attention of all those sitting in the hall. The Martells and the dornish, in general, were not well-liked by the other families of the Realm. However, it was common knowledge that Princess Nymeria Martell was a good friend of Lady Joanna Lannister, as they had both been in the service of Queen Rhaella in their youth. "I trust that you will not bamboozle the Lannister name. I will not tolerate bad behaviour, you must behave as Lannisters. Understood?" he asked his children, particularly looking at Cersei and Jaime.