Chapter 1: Story time

Hey guys you should check
Out Unofficially Yours
By Nataliaowen

Hey guys you should checkOut Unofficially Yours By Nataliaowen

Arabella POV

About three hundred years ago the World went to shit,I am talking about nuclear wars,atomic bomb, complete and utter destruction and loss.

Once all the death and war stopped, the few remaining human lived in caves to avoid Chao and death. They practices witchcraft using ancient drawing and scribes on the wall of the caves.

Yes magic is a thing but unfortunately only live in the kingdom or very  remote part of the sectors practice it. well I personally haven't seen magic up close although the prospect is very amusing to me.

They began to repopulate the earth using a special fertility spell only they know to this very day.

As the human population grew, they knew they had to re-establish control and order.  They taught that democracy was the cause of all the destruction and the death and therefore re-intoduce monarchy back into the system and society.

The oldest and the most powerful gave one content to the strongest to rule over. The kingdom of Delilah which is where I'm unfortunately live, I believe it used to be a place called America.

The oldest ruled over kingdom Delilah with an iron fist to ensure the past doesn't repeat itself. He split the kingdom into six sectors not including the main kingdom.

However as the human population grew,over time new tradition, rules and idea came into place.

The biggest one is very funny and stupid. Women are less now, yes society has gone back to its old sexiest way,at least just here. Women are viewed as nothing  and are seen only to have to have two purpose, which are: 1. To give birth to children.
         2. For pleasure.

That's the whole point of this sick "academic" I live in. We are taught how to be the perfect domesticated housewives.

We are taught all about cleaning, sex and childcare. We also learn normal subjects like maths, English, physics, chemistry, geography E .T. C.

I don't want us to be stupid I mean who wants a stupid wife. The smarter, prettier,and fertile you are the more your prize on the auction day.

Auction day is the day all girl dread. Once every girl on the floor is 18 you are taken away to the auction house, where you are tested, stripped,and graded out of 10.

No one ever gets a ten, since no one is perfect and the whole thing is disgusting. Once we are graded, we will be put on display like show dogs for two weeks.

That two week period is the only period of the year males can buy themselves a wife. It is complete and utter choas but as crazy as it sounds you should consider your self lucky if you get bought.

The other girls who aren't are shipped off to the lap where they impregnate them by vitro and kept there till they give birth. The scientists try to get as much babies as the can from the women before they "dispose" of them.

If you give birth to a girl they are taken away to the Academy, if you give birth to a boy they are taken away to be raised and trained to be a worker either way you don't get to keep your child.

The Academy house girls of all ages and have a floor for each. Since I'm 18 we live at the top floor.

Once the last girl turn 18, we will be shipped off to the Auction house and the girls below is will move up here in and it goes on.

It's a continuous cycle of misery that will never end.

This whole process occurs in the 6 sectors. The seven sector is the Kingdom where Royals and high blood live. The snobs.

I will not spend my life being a human incubator. I want something better, something more.

I just pray the man who buys is kind and understanding. I will happily give birth to children if there father is a good man.

Not having children is not a choice, it has been planted in my brain for years that I will serve my husband and bare him children but I just don't want to be forced to do so.