Chapter 3

Nora was standing by the entrance doors waiting for Jade. Her arms were crossed as she moved her skateboard back and forth with her foot. She heard footsteps approaching and quickly looked up to see Jade. She walked right past Sinjin without even batting and eye. Her boots clomped and the curls in her hair bounced with every heavy step she made.
         "You ready?" Nora asked as Jade reached the doors.
      Jade made eye contact with Nora and nodded. Jade couldn't help but notice Nora's nose ring as it reflected from the lights from above. It was shinning but not as bright as her smile... her teeth were perfectly white and straight, and her lips were a perfect pink. Nora zoomed past on her skateboard, breaking up Jade's thoughts.
        "I'm just up the road."

They soon arrived at a small trailer home painted in a gloomy gray. The windows were slightly propped open, allowing the cool summer breeze to enter inside. Pink and red flowers stood tall in front of the entrance, giving a welcoming vibe to the dark trailer.
      Nora opened the door and motioned for Jade to step inside. The steps were worn in the middle and showed that she had been living here for awhile. The sweet smell of vanilla, from a candle burning on the dining room table, hit Jade as soon as she stepped inside. She looked around and noticed the living room and dining room were combined into one room on a beige carpet flooring. To the right was 2 separate rooms and one bathroom.  
      Despite the almost suffocatingly small rooms, Jade felt comfortable. She sat down on the black couch, its cushions were worn, but not too worn. Pictures of Nora and some male hung on the wall, she smiled so big in each photo. Her eyes glimmered and Jade could tell Nora was not older than 12 in any of the photos.
         "That's my brother," Nora said, "He died two years ago."
      Jade didn't know what to say, she had never truly lost someone in that way. Sure her father is basically dead to her, but he is still out there breathing and living.
         "Here I want to show you something." Nora said as she dragged Jade to a room.
      The room was painted in a sparkly navy blue. Artwork and posters covered the walls almost fully covering every inch of all four walls. The carpet had splattered paint all over, making the room more personable and a little more messy. A wooden dresser stood against the wall, practically a shrine to The Scissoring series. Jade glided over to the shrine and lightly touched each object. Each artifact on the dresser was dust free and unopened.
         "This is the limited edition shirt I got last year." Nora excitedly explained as she held up a black shirt.
      Jade went to touch the shirt and feel the print on it, and Nora moved her head forward. Their lips collided in an explosion of sparks. Jade hesitated and took a step back. She looked at Nora in unbelief and desire... she's never wanted anything more in her life.
Their lips collided for a second time, it felt as if all the pieces were coming together. Jade let her hands wander, feeling every inch and curve of Nora. Her hair was soft and tangle free, but Jade was determined to fix that.
Jade tugged on Noras hair, pulling her head back, exposing her neck, making Nora let out a slight moan.
Jade sucked on the smooth skin of Noras neck as she tugged on Jade's shirt, trying to rip it off. Jade stopped kissing Nora, to allow her shirt to be taken off, exposing her black lace bra. Jade quickly ripped of Noras button up shirt exposing her bare chest.
         "I wasn't expecting this today." Jade smirked
      Nora cut Jade off by kissing her. Her arms wrapped around Jade's back as she drove her hips into Jade's letting out a moan.
         "Please..." Nora gasped.
      Jade slowly let her hands wander down into Noras pants feeling her underwear that was soaked. Nora let out a louder moan as Jade started to rub her.
Jade pushed Nora onto her own bed and climbed onto her. She slowly kissed her way down Nora until she reached her stomach, when she noticed some scars on her thigh.
         "Are you okay?" Jade questioned.
         "Yeah I'm fine." Nora mumbled as she picked up her shirt "Sorry Im not feeling the movie anymore, can you go?"
      Jade slowly picked up her shirt and slid it over her head. She looked around one last time, Nora looked so tired and sad. Jade quietly showed herself out the door and walked home.