Storm Within The Light

Crediting WildChildMary for lending me Angel and Diana_The_Gemini for lending me Diana once again :D

Ville lost himself in the arms of alcohol. She had responded to him, so why did she have to be so cruel? She had every right. She was hurting. But it hurt so bad, and he wept so much he thought he for once knew that a broken heart could kill. Why had he not held on? Was she really lost to him? Still, he could not torment her any longer. It was her life and her decision.

Maria was crying harder than she ever had. This was too much. She wanted to leave this place. She wanted to disappear. Diana and Angel were hurting for her. Daniel was hurting too, and for a minute, he wanted to give Ville a piece of his mind.

But he could not blame them

But he could not blame them. They were deeply in love, but they were hurting, and the past was haunting them.

"Leaving your problems behind is not the answer. Rather facing them will give you peace, do not lie to your heart," Peter said, petting Maria. "I can't give in and just forget either," Maria said. "But you can't go on living like he is not your soulmate," Angel said, knowing Alexi was that to her. "Even soulmates hurt each other, still...I don't want to see you like this," Diana said as an inconsolable Maria wept.

The days without him were empty, more so knowing he wanted her in his life. Still, sorrow clouded over them like a lingering pendulum. She did not see him for days on end. It seemed he had disappeared.

One night after coming over from Diana and Peter's house as she offered to babysit the cats, she thought she saw his shadow, but rubbing her eyes, she knew it was a hazy dream

One night after coming over from Diana and Peter's house as she offered to babysit the cats, she thought she saw his shadow, but rubbing her eyes, she knew it was a hazy dream. Daniel worried about her, she was starting to lose weight again, and only Angel and Diana's friendship managed to make her snap out of it. "I am so confused," Maria had said.

"Well, snap out of it! We are worried about you!" Angel had said though not unkindly. Diana knew why she knew what it was like to feel a rage of lust and sorrow so deeply tied that it made nothing make sense.

He would send her letters, presents, and roses, asking her to let him in, to let him be close to her, let him revive because as much as he was trying to move on, she was in his mind. She had not responded yet, and would even turn heel as she saw him walking down the street. Maria's body and mind, though, we're running a million miles per minute towards Ville.