Danny

I couldn't go kill Justine just yet. I had to change my appearence, so the P.O didn't recognize me. I didn't have money, but have connections. My brother Gabriel owned a hair salon named "Get Yo Life". Gabriel came out when he was 16, shockingly my father took it very lightly, my mom on the other hand was furious. She Disowned us and divorced my father. Nobody has seen her since. Anyways, I had walked 5 blocks from the forest to West Philly.  I walked in and asked for  Gabriel. Gabriel walked out and said "Hay! Where in the world has my baby brother been." He Said Giving Me The Biggest Hug in The World. I gave him a " we need to talk" look. He then said " Oh no you didn't impregnate a hooters waitress again" he said laughing.  I just kept giving him that look, and we went to his office. I told him that I'm on the run away from the feds and I need a complete makeover, and if that ment taking away my chocolate stands, so be it. My brother began on my hair. I was now a blonde. I kind of looked like a slim shady. I still didn't look Different. Gabriel than gave me a perm. Next, he gave me a spray tan. I looked at my self and I look sooooo hot. I had to kiss myself I was so pretty. I couldn't think about that though, I still needed to do something. Something more important than killing Justine, seeing my son.