From Season Finale of Season 2 to Season 3: "The Croaking"

Okay. Remember Season 1, Episode 1, "Rise of the Turtles"? Mikey made a cake and they all wanted to go topside since they were fifteen. Point one is that they're fifteen.

Point two: End of Season 1 with Technodrome (Don't care for spelling). They were aparently still fifteen, since it wasn't really a year yet. But at the season 2 finale, remember Casey saying to Raph, "This is worse that that technodrome thing last year!"? Keep that in mind because it's a year later AFTER the technodrome, so they should at least be sixteen if you don't count the years it's taken to make this.

Point three: So we all assume they're sixteen at the beginning of season 3 with the whole technodrome. BUT! If you've seen the episode, "The Croaking", Mikey and Napolean go to the sacred tree of the frogs. Now when Mikey and the frog that reminds me so much of Donnie with the sciency stuff around him, Mikey states he's still fifteen.

----------------------TMNT-------------------------

So, to sum up this episode bloop, At the beginning, they're all fifteen. Season 2 finale they're should supposedly be sixteen. But Season 3 proves the math is done wrong. (Unless Mikey can't count... o-o)