Chapter 3

A/N: hey!

I need you guys to play My Immortal- Evanescence when I tell you to play it!

*Harmony's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning, taking in my surroundings. I noticed I wasn't home, then I remembered I slept over at Justin's. I turn over and see him still sleeping like a baby, aww how cute, I got an idea. I found a sharpy, and wrote on his face, drew a mustache, on his face, and made him have a unibrow, oooh he gon' be maaad ;)

I took a quick picture as he began to slir, oh shit gotta hurry up! Hmm, what will his fans think of this? (;

@Jano1D_64: Aww look at @Justinbieber ;) cute *insert picture*

Aww he's gunna hate me later :) I look over to him and see him shift over, I should change real quick.

I got back into my clothes and walked into the kitchen overhearing Justin on the phone.

"Yeah she'll be here." Is he talking about me?

"Yeah, alright see you later bro" Oh god Oh god please don't tell me he was talking to-

"HEEEEEY HARMONY GOODMORNING" he yells, tackling me in a big hug, I hugged him back yelling into his ear,

"JUSTIN IM HUNGRY AND YOU DECIDE TO HUG ME?! AINT NOBODY GOT DA TIME FOR DAT" he smiles big at me.

"I made you a peanut butter sandwhichhhh! I know you hate Jelly" Stalker much? I took my peanut butter sandwhich and began peeling off the crusts, I feel him staring at me.

"Aren't you going to eat?' i ask him laughing.

"Oh yeah." I see my sandwhich being taken away, I look up at Justin and see him taking a big bite out of my sandwhich. I felt my insides slowly die as he ate my breakfast, it shattered me, to see my sandwhich away from me.

"Justin you're going to pay for this! I will get my revenge back!" He laughed at me, you may think I'm joking but I'm not.

"You already drew on my face and told the whole world!" I laughed remembering his face, sleeping, not noticing me.

"That doesn't count! You made a twitcam without warning!" I yelled back at him. I'll have to find a way to get even with him.

"Ok then, here's a warning ahead of time, One Direction are coming to LA to perform for the X Factor. I told Niall you'd be here, so now you must stay." My jaw dropped down to the floor.

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I LOVE THEM BUT I.." I stopped before I could say more, looking down at my feet.

I took my sandwhich that Justin was still holding and went into his room, locking the door. I sat on his bed and turned on my TV, pulled my phone out and began scrolling through my twitter.

I reached 5K, which is normal to some accounts but it's big to me. I begin to scroll through my mentions.

@Belieber5va: @Jano1D_64 not even a belieber she's a directioner why does she get to hang out with Justin?

@ibeliebinbiebs: Give @Jano1D_64 a chance, she was nice, look on the bright side, she's not dating Justin, but they'd be cute :)

@BeliebDirection: I think It's cute, Niall watched the twitcam with @Jano1D_64, maybe there's a little something going on ;)

I felt myself blush at that tweet.

@Ddirectionerr: @Jano1D_64 isn't even pretty, I don't know why Niall watched that twitcam. I hope if they *Link to tweetlonger*

I decide to click the link. I don't know why I did it, but I did.

I heard knocking at my door,

"Harmony! Open up! I should have asked I'm sorry!" I heard Justin yelling.

"Justin can I just have some time here?" I ask him hoping he won't come in.

"Fine but you're coming out later." I heard his footsteps fade away. I look back to the screen which is now loaded into the twitlonger.

@Ddirectionerr:

@Jano1D_64 isn't even pretty, I don't know why Niall watched that twitcam. I hope if they ever meet he will realize how annoying and ugly she is. her hair is so flat and straight, it has no volume to it, she's not even cute she has these huge cheeks, who wants that? She's so fat and has a really annoying laugh. I wouldn't even think she's human. She's too young for Niall anyways. They're four years apart, why would Niall be interested in THAT thing. All in all I'm not really worried, we all know Niall wouldn't date her. I just feel sorry for beliebers, having to put up with that being his friend. Hah bye ;)

(Play song now!)

I felt myself tense a bit. I think back to my seventh grade year.

*Flashback*

I just spent my nutrition time away from everyone to avoid any bullying, but the nutrition bell just rang, signalizing to go back to class. I'm making my way into history class with my nicest teacher ever. I walk up to the only friend I actually have, his name is Victor. He always makes me forget about all the bullies, I know he knows I get bullied, but he never brings it up. We're just talking about random things when I see Melissa and a group of girls staring me down. Melissa begins to yell out "Whore, bitch, slut, emo, stupid, fat, ugly, friendless." We all knew she wasn't just yelling out those words, she was indirecting me. She gives me a smirk. I feel a soft hit on my arm, I am no longer zoned out, it was Victor. "Don't listen to them Harmony, Melissa's just jealous because you're a better person then she is, and she knows it. Everyone else just goes with her role." My teary eyes are a bit dryer with his soothing words. "Thanks Victor." i was used to this everyday thing, no matter how much I wanted to cry I managed to dry my eyes and remain expressionless. I see my teacher finally coming out of the office to open up our door. We walk inside and I quietly take my seat.

*End of flashback*

I look down at my wrist, a little bit zoned out. I look away from my wrists and close my eyes letting a tear drop. I quickly wipe it away and go into the restroom to freshen up.

I look into the mirror and everything comes back. I always hated looking at myself. This is why I don't want to meet One Direction. My story as to why I like them is still a mystery to everyone I know. I'll let it be a mystery for a while. I make sure I look fine.

The reason I'd be nervous to meet One Direction is because I'm afraid they will believe all those words Mel and all the other girls said to be true. Why wouldn't they? I shake off the thought and walk out of the room, only to see Niall already sitting there. I was shocked, Justin didn't tell me he was here now. I didn't even hear anyone walk in.

At that moment Niall looked up at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated, I will update more often now that stress is off my shoulders, I just had my 15 and finals is now over :3 Btw Harmony's twitter is my twitter, just to let you guys know. Some of the thoughts she has are my thoughts, and there might be parts a bit more personal about Harmony, basically Harmony's story is my story except for meeting famous people. I guess you can say I'm playing Harmony. This chapter made me cry a bit because it brings back memories. Thanks for reading. Comment? Inbox? Vote?

Just to let you know if any of you guys need anyone to talk to I'm right here, you can just inbox me.