5

Seokjin drove me to work today, he saw I had a small smile on my face and he was happy that I was happy. He played his loud music in his car the whole way there and I didn't like what he was playing, but respectively I just let him jam out to his extremely Katy Perry and Taylor swift biased playlist. "I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT-" he paused when the music cut off, I turned it down as we pulled up to the parking lot of our building. He sighed and parked up getting out trying his best to be gentleman like for me to open my door but it literally wouldn't open, he tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

I held the handle and pushed gently and the door opened instantly at my command, Seokjin was confused as was I but we just shrugged it off thinking maybe the door only wanted to open from the inside.

I walked into the building and smiled over at Jungkook, "hey! Back again I see~" he teased and it made me laugh "well yeah I DO work here." I said, sarcasm in my tone, that was until seokjins hand grabbed mine and he span me around playfully. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him towards the elevator. We both stepped towards the elevator to notice it wasn't there, someone must've been using it so we waited a while and finally the decorative cage opened.

There stood the boss, he wore a bright green tie and the rest of him was black, his blazer was missing but his waistcoat and skinny fit suit trousers were still there, his hair was messy like the day before and it indicated to me he wore another beret. His smile when he looked at me seemed to fade into something a little forced (which was seen by his eyebrows) when he turned to Seokjin. "Hello sir." Seokjin charmed as usual with his polite and format greetings, his smile lightening the elevator slightly.

"Hm." He hummed and then turned to me with an evil glare, "you're staying late today aren't you?" Seokjins ears turned red I noticed quickly, he was listening into our conversation which wasn't very private but his curiosity was still worth noting. "Yes mr Kim." I agreed politely and nodded. Seokjin walked out at the second highest floor and said a goodbye.

"Are we meeting after work? For takeaway with the others?" He asked making casual conversation as the cage closed and I nodded with a sweet hum in response figuring we'd sort out the details later after I leave. The short elevator ride to the top floor was silent and all that was heard as we walked down the hallway was the sway of my skirt and the gentle taps of my heels on the carpet in the centre of the tiled hallway.

I walked into the room and my eyes as always land on the view outside of the window, and then to the boss' desk, and now to my own desk which was beside mr kims at a right angle  towards the left. He gestured towards my seat and I nodded following the sound of my own footsteps' echoes and sat down on the leather chair which was more comfortable than expected.

I turned on the computer and Mr kim looked over at me. For a moment he stared with some sort of unidentifiable glare over his eyes, the brown seemed to fade to a deep red and he bit his lip for a second until I chuckled at him and snapped him out of his thoughts. "Don't laugh at mee" he teased and rolled his eyes, I stared back at my computer, typing a few things, doing what I needed to finish of the day before.

I heard him sigh, his face slumped into his hand and his hair fell over his eyes. His lips relaxed and so did his jaw and his face didn't seem as structured as before, he seemed a little soft and vulnerable, his eyes closed and he sighed again which made my heart flutter, he seemed upset, and stressed.

"Hey is everything okay Taehyung.." I used his first name instinctively as a supportive thing and he looked over at me, his face falling out of his hand and his eyebrows returning to normal rather than their furrowed state. "Hm? Yeah." He questioned slightly but forced his attention back on his computer, his hands turned to type but they didn't move at all, I heard another sigh. "I know somethings up.." I mumble to myself but of course he heard. He leaned back on his chair and stared up at the ceiling.

"I have so much responsibility on me. It's so stressful." He sighed even heavier than before releasing all negative toxins into the air, "having a job like I do is hard to keep up with, especially if you're the ring leader of all the people around you... I was born into this, I didn't ask to be this way." He stood and stared out the window to distract himself from the work he was focussing on. My eyes seemed to drop towards the floor when he mentioned his struggle, I felt guilt towards him, and begging for the job definitely didn't take any weight off of his shoulders.

"I know you are probably thinking about how I was born into riches and made my way to the top, but you've never had that have you? You understand stress but not the same stress I go through." His tone seemed darker than it was before, his soft and gentle softness changed within moments to something selfish and arrogant. "I-I guess." I replied turning back to my computer because of his tone sending fearful shivers down my spine.

"You know when you arrived and sold your soul to me I felt quite relieved. I know you don't think the same of course." My shoulders rised and my body froze, my fingers shaking slightly and my eyes blinking rapidly, trying to control myself to calm down and think nothing of it, it was probably a joke that I took in the wrong way. "I'm joking." He confirmed and my body felt some sort of heavy release, my fingers twitched to work again but something made my thoughts switch away from my focus.

The sound of his feet walking behind me, the warmth of his body drawing closer and closer until I physically felt his breath on my neck. He leaned over the back of the chair, his hand leaning over to my thigh his mouth curving slowly into a smile. "You're still mine though."