8

I stood from my bed and sighed. I walked to my wardrobe and threw on a black roll neck and suit trousers. I also wore a black blazer too and a ton of Jewellery. I stared down at my hands and noticed my nails seemed a stained colour of grey among the natural white french tips.

I pouted curiously and listened into the room opposite my bedroom. No one was in the kitchen, or the livingroom. I discovered the cake was at it was the day before and I frowned. I'm not used to such a silent house in the mornings. Seokjin is always here, always. Even on off days he sometimes is sleeping on the couch with a bag of chips on his chest and all over the floor. The silence hurt my gut. It opened a deep hole inside of me but I just decided I had to go on to work. It was my last day of the week and I could spend time with them at the weekends and hopefully fill this empty hole of mine.

I walked out to the street and turned the corner, catching sight of my local store I remembered the bosses request for popcorn and boba tea. I knew they sold boba in the city so on my way to the offices I could pick that up, but while I'm here I could get the popcorn. I walked into the store and looked into my purse. I only had enough for either the popcorn or the tea since I hadn't been payed yet, I still don't even know what I'm being payed. But I stared at the bag of popcorn across from me. And put it into my bag. Ripping it at the edge slightly where the barcode was and crinkled it deep below my umbrella (that I keep for rainy days).

I browsed the shelves in front of the cashier and shook my head with a frown. "Nothing.." I mumbled and the cashier mentally noted to themselves about my browsing. My hands were sweating and my neck felt heated as I finally left the store. Chills reached my fingers when I stepped onto the bus and flashed my free student card. That's when I sighed. I was thinking about hanging out with the boys over the weekend that I forgot I had college courses..

I groaned and turned to sit down. That's when someone grabbed my waist and moved me slightly to the side before I sat on the seat. "You nearly sat on me there!" His gentle cheeks were rosy and his voice was of high register. He wore something similar to what I was wearing just with a jean jacket and a white roll neck instead. He put his hand out and smiled comfortly. "I'm Jimin, park Jimin, and you?" He asked so politely and respectfully I almost forgot my own name. I gulped and saw that same maroon colour in his eyes as with the bosses, "(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n).." I tilted my head and he gasped, "you're the new employee for the Kim institution arent you?" He said suddenly knowing exactly who I was. I gulped and nodded at this stranger, this GORGEOUS stranger knowing me. "Yeah..? How do you kno-"
"I'm a good friend of Taehyungs, the bosses, he says he spends a lot of time with you?"
"That's true.." I chuckled and I noted the location popping up at the front of the bus and Jimin pressed the button to stop it.

I looked over at him and stood, it was my stop too, to get the boba for Taehyung. "Want to get some bubble tea with me before work?" Jimin offered his hand and I took it politely. "I'm headed there too so I guess!" I cheered up a little when I gained confidence seeing his smile. I walked out of the bus and head instantly across the street towards the boba store. I ordered just a classic boba tea as Taehyung didn't ask for anything specific and I sat with Jimin as he drank his own. "Aren't you going to drink it?" He asked curiously,
"it's not for me it's for Mr Kim." I nodded as I spoke as to seem polite to someone I had just met. He smiled and nodded, "he really did choose a perfect secretary didn't he?" Jimin giggled and stood finishing his last sip.

"Shall I escort you to work my dear?" I nodded and took his arm and followed him, just as he was about to leave the store a woman bumped into him spilling hot chocolate on him. It was quite strange since this store only sells boba alternatives. "He's such a-" Jimin coughed for a moment finishing his words without finishing the sentence. He kept a smile on his face and started to walk ahead a little and I followed. He turned around with a giggle, "lunch with him today?" Jimin asked suddenly, "huh?" I reply quite impertinently but he didn't seem to mind, "with Taehyung?" I nodded curious as to how he knew, "me and another guy will be there too, don't worry we're not assholes I promise." He smiled and the door opened behind him.

We walked into the reception and Jungkook scoffed at seeing Jimins slicked back hair and dangling earrings; but as soon as he saw I was with him he stood rather impatiently keeping his hands on the desk, "hey! Making friends here?" He asked with a smile and I nodded, "I guess so." His smile was always comforting. Jimin walked off with a smirk while I stood and talked with Jungkook, he was happy and telling me about his new pet, he had a puppy and it was a sweet golden retriever. "I feel bad leaving it alone. So I let my roommate take care of him." He said happily, "oh you're a student?" I ask and he nodded, "yep!"
"Jeon- what have I said.."

That deep voice cut in and then his eyes caught mine. His smile showed excitement and the way his eyes glistened too. He waddled over to me and I handed him the boba tea.

Taehyung wore a milky brown shirt, his top two buttons open to expose his collarbones and his soft skin. He wore black (but baggy) suit trousers and shoes professional as usual. He had a white mask hung under his chin. His hair was messy and it was cute that way. "And my popcorn?" He pouted and I took the packet out of my bag. He smirked at it and giggled. "Stolen?" He questioned and my cheeks burned red, "of course not sir." I gulped and smiled covering up my embarrassment. How did he know that? How COULD he know just from seeing the small packet?

He opened them and walked down the hallway. I saw Seokjin walk out of the elevator with a few files. My smile lit up brighter and his started to fade, that pit in my stomach started to hurt, "hey Seokjin!" I waved and he bowed his head, walking past me and the boss rudely. Taehyung hummed.

"Isnt he your friend?" He asked and I nodded, "then why's he being an ass?" He didn't have any remorse in the scratch of his voice, and the way he threw more and more popcorn in his mouth showed me he really didn't care. "I don't know." I reply with a frown, "aw what a pity, anyways-" he changed the subject quickly.

"We are going out for lunch!" He said with a smile, his teeth showing weren't as soft as they seemed before. They were perfect all up until his fangs, which were quite literally fangs. He shoved more popcorn in his mouth I think to cover up what I had noticed. "Yes we are. Where are we going?" I asked curiously and he giggled sitting in his office seat and I sat in my own. "Surprise!" He giggled and I was confused so I tilted my head at him. I then blinked and the office was rearranged, there was a round table and I was already sitting at it. There was a glass of wine, an expensive wine, in the middle of the table and Taehyungs clothes had changed. He now just wore a classic suit with a bow tie, his hair slicked back, but he was still eating popcorn and slurping up boba.