Prologue

"My baby's a champion," LaMelo shouts in excitement as he reunites with his wife Alex. "My mommy's a champion," Caleb smiles. "Oh baby Caleb of course I really am, you watched me play remember?" He gives him a hug knowing that Caleb was happy to see his mother winning the championship.

LaMelo went to tell Alex about what happened and he was like: Alex you know Caleb has been looking for you and he was like: Daddy Mommy's on the screen!

"Really?" Alex walks to Caleb and carries Him. "Awww you're so sweet Baby," He was surprised and said. "Dang! Caleb, you're getting bigger now, what has your Auntie Emily feeding you?" Caleb let's out a giggle knowing that He was getting big. Caleb is now 4 years old and yet, Alex had to give him the news that he's going to be a big brother. "So Caleb, Your Dad LaMelo and I are happy to Announce that we are adding another addition to the family," "Mommy am I going to be a big brother?" "Yes baby," He said. "You are going to be a big brother because I'm pregnant,"

"You are going to be a big brother," The kid smiles as Alex surprised him with the pregnancy news. Alex came home after they celebrated the NBA Bubble but somehow, Alex was experiencing morning sickness. It was not Covid but it was a pregnancy symptom thing. Alex and LaMelo knew that Caleb was going to be a big brother. Other than that, Caleb will always have a lovely communication with the kids when it comes to many children at his age.

In fact, Caleb can hardly wait to have the best moments of his life. Yet, the rest of the fans had watched Alex and LaMelo's Instagram story announcing that they are expecting a baby together. Note: If I were to make a fanart of Alex Caruso being pregnant with Caleb and Another baby. I don't know if the art is going to be that good because it would look hella awkward with Alex being pregnant in the drawing but I'm sure it would look adorable tho??? 🥺🥺🥺🥺. Like for instance the cuddles in bed when Alex's baby bump is growing and etc. Anyways I'll make a fan art of it when I get a chance. But don't you worry loves, I'm still going to edit this just to have the show off for Alex Caruso about being pregnant with Caleb and then the other baby.

"You know Alex I remember the times that you were pregnant with our Caleb while we watched Netflix together," "Oh babe, you already know we have the moments," Alex laughs. "I mean, we've been doing this altogether like damn! How could you be so kinky?" "I know babe," He said. "That's going to be our 2nd beginning you know," "Yeah I don't know what you're talking about LaMelo but that sounds accurate," Oh and don't forget they were goofing off since their first meeting when Alex was an Aggie. (I couldn't find the Alex Caruso and LaMelo Ball fanfic first meeting thing because I might've deleted it by accident so I had to rewrite again, In case anyone asks where it is, I deleted it by accident, I'm so sorry 🥺🥺. I have to redo it again. The origin of how Alex and LaMelo met, married and then Alex becoming pregnant with their first baby. I'll work on it soon when I get a free time.)

Since the death of their friend, they decided that they have to win the Championship for him and yet, they did. Somehow, Alex was emotional as Caleb goes to him. "Mommy what's wrong?" "Oh it's nothing baby," "Tell me what's wrong mommy, It's okay to cry because I know you miss your friend," "You know he is in a better place now Caleb, since we won the championship, we are celebrating it altogether," Caleb knew he had to cheer him up. Plus, Dior would always call Alex Caruso Auntie Alex since he was hired by Lonzo Ball as a babysitter and not only did Alex become a Full-time babysitter, he became part of the family and yet, he'll do what he can to provide Dior and the siblings, so does Caleb even though he's still pregnant. The fans were asking why Lonzo had hired Alex Caruso as a Babysitter because he knows him very well since they played together in the Lakers team. Later on, they celebrated the Lakers championship along with the teammates, families, children, fans and etc. Plus, Alex and LaMelo were excited that they're expecting another baby. The fans were hoping that the baby would be a girl since Caleb would be a big brother.

(Do you think Alex Caruso is going to have a baby boy or a girl?)

Author's note: Hello everyone! How is life my lovely readers. My mental health is doing very well despite of the challenges and crappy stuff that had to endure but I managed to keep going. To be honest, talking about it and making some fanfics made it better because I wanted to have some time for myself to even though I can be bothersome at times. Bear with me I struggled with OCD and I tend to become compulsive at times. It can be a struggle right? But I was able to pull through. If you guys had gone through the same thing as me, just remember that I'm here for you all, Jesus Loves us no matter what we do And you guys are beautiful inside and out no matter the differences. You guys are all considered brothers and sisters ❤️. Thank you guys for your patience and Stay tuned for more updates- Jessica