INTERVIEW #10-FANFICTION CATEGORY WINNER

As there was tie, here is the second winner of the fanfiction category sunshineglitch!

Q1. How did you discover Wattpad? 

I discovered wattpad from a friend, she used to be a maniac reader and now i am too

 Q2. At what age did you start to show interest in writing? 

 i have always been writing essays for school, but for fun and out of interest i'd say, it was the summer of this year

Q3. Why did you start writing? 

 i just read a few stories and then i thought, " damn i could write better than that", and so it all began. it was also because sometimes i wanted a story like i pictured it in my head, but i wouldn't find anything suitable like that, and I'll just write one, to suit myself

 Q4. Who would you say is your biggest inspiration as a writer? 

i think my biggest inspiration as a writer are the thoughts in my head, lol. they just seem to spew some good plot which i myself a very big fan of.

 Q5. Do you have a favourite out of all the books you've written (consisting of the ones not on wattpad) ? 

FAKE ENEMIES, fake enemies is definitely my favourite. but i'd say i had put into a lot of thought into writing "falling in love with mr. narcissict" but i kind of ran out of ideas. i'll make sure to come back with better ideas *pained smile*

 Q6. What is your greatest challenge as a writer? 

 WHEN I RUN OUT OF IDEAS. istg sometimes my brain just blanks out and i can't proceed with the story, i should push myself to write more often :")

Q7. What was your inspiration to write the book that won this award? 

 As i told earler, i look for book which would suit my tags and taste, but i did not find the book i was looking for so i decided to make one. 

Q8. Would you consider to make writing your profession or just a hobby? 

 I definitely would consider writing as a profession, and i am proceeding towards that.

 Q9. How did you feel when you got to know that you won your respected category? 

 I DEFINITELY DID NOT EXPECT TO BE THE WINNER. i mean i knew i wrote it nicely, but i did not know, and i absolutely did not expect! thank you to all my readers!

Q10. Would you like to add something to say to your supporters? 

definitely, i would like to say that my readers have a lot of patience. i just vanish into the thin air and i come in during odd times and write a chapter and then vanish again. My readers have really good patience because they can bear with this ass.

Thank you sunshineglitch and congo!!