Prologue

"What's going on? I heard the vice-principal shouting."

"You haven't heard it yet?"

"No, obviously. And where is Diana? it's almost time," The girl asked, looking at her wristwatch.

"She was sent back to her room earlier."

The latter was to pop up her next question when their teacher came and everyone's eyes focused on him.

The man heaves a deep sigh, then the atmosphere of the room changed.

"Some of you had probably heard or seen it already, for those who still haven't," The educator paused, he seemed to be having a hard time in choosing his word.

"I don't want to be the bearer of the bad news but," He whispered, but still was heard by everyone by how quiet the room is.

"We, unfortunately, lost two of our friends and classmates today. The higher-ups asked me that no one leaves this room until we finished questioning everyone."

One student raised his hand and asked, "Then where is Diana sir?"

"She's back in her dorm. She was quivering violently. I had to send her back and rest her."

"I'm sorry children, but I hope you understand. Both victims came from this section, and your statements are important," He said, looking at his student apologetically.

Confusion was painted on some student's faces, while others had a gloomy aura, sad and terrified looks on their face.