Chapter 2: Lluvia

Days have passed since me and Ela got wasted.

All I did was went to our coffee shop downstairs, look at Mino.

I don't know why I find him fine as fuck.

Wearing a plain white shirt, faded pants and all he do is coffee. We had a barista before, he makes coffee too, but not as hot as this man.

When I have nothing to do, lay down my couch and buy things from shoppee or lazada, and this weird idea that came in my mind "What if I start my own online shop?"

I immediately called Mom to share my idea. As an only daughter of a business woman, I should ask questions, and take her advices.

"Ma.." I told her nervously.

"Why, anak?" She asked

"I was planning to open my shop online."

"And?"

"Can you give me advices" I asked, like a child asking her mom to buy her the doll at Toy Kingdom

"Well, first, what are you going to sell?" She asked me.

Our conversation lasted about 30 minutes.

I decided to take down notes of the things she said.

I told her that I want to sell hand sewn clothes, made by Ela and I will retail clothes from a supplier and sell it at a cheap price.

Before I talked to mom, I texted Ela if she and I could team up with the store, and of course she said yes. She told me that all she did was eat and sleep when we're not together.

I immediately contacted a supplier that I saw at FB and said that we could meet up at Makati City, at around BGC.

The next day, I woke up early. The meet up was at 10AM. I drove by Ela's house and she refused to come, she said she started sewing tops, and she already sew 10 pcs. "Wow, ambilis ng kamay ni Ela" I said to myself, and I wasn't disappointed by her works.

I went to the meeting place and got the clothes I retailed.

When I got back home, I immediately posted the items we're selling.

Hours later, a loads of notifications are popping. It's like my phone is going to explode. Haha!

I deliver my own items, sometimes I'm with Ela. When we delivered a bunch of orders at Laguna and got home, my car had an over heat, so I don't accept orders muna from far places.

Days have passed and our shop was in boom! But one message that shocked me was from Tita Agatha, Lorde's mother.

She was ordering a BUNCH of tops, and when I say a BUNCH, I can say that it's around 20-30 pieces. Thoughts came into my mind, "Tita doesn't wear these kinda clothes" "For who is these tho?" "Sino naman mag susuot nito?" I asked myself a lot of questions, and finally, I remembered that Lorde has a step sister, Thalia. Well, maybe it's for her.

Remembering my car had an over heat, I had to commute all the way to Lorde's house. It was raining pa, pero hindi naman ganon kalakas.

As I rang the doorbell, Lorde opened the gate and we we're both in shock to see each other. Para kaming nakakita ng kakaibang elemento.