4. Dresses

"if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." -aurora

"So Cait, where did you exactly find that book in the library?" Belle asked as she strolled along the path to the village with Cait alongside her.

"Elsa actually had it, and then let me read it. She was in the back of the library with it." Cait answered as the French fumes of chocolate and champagne flooded her nose.

"Elsa gave it to you? That's amazing! She'll be perfect!" Belle yelled drawing everyone's attention off of their tasks so herself. "Oh, I'm sorry. There's a library over there I think you would love!" Belle then pointed to a library that was on a corner. Cait and Anna both looked at Belle confused on how she went from one topic to another so quickly, which was unusual for Belle.

"Belle, that's a library. I thought we came here to shop! Not to look at books!" Aurora exclaimed at Belle's enthusiasm.

"Relax, Aurora, we have the entire day," Cait said as Anna stuck her arm in front of her, blocking her from walking any further.

"Do you smell that?" Anna asked.

"No? I don't even know what you're talking about." Cait said trying to back away but Anna was in full range of excitement.

"It's chocolate! It's an amazing food that smells wonderful and taste like deliciousness that exploded in your mouth."

"I know what chocolate is," Cait stated as Anna ran off to find wherever the chocolate store was.

"We don't have all day, the ball is tonight!" Aurora dreamily said and twirled as Belle lightly hit her in the arm. All Aurora did in response was roll her eyes and headed off to a nearby boutique.

"A ball? Is that why we went shopping?" Cait asked watching Anna run around the village in search of the chocolate.

"Yes, it's a ball in your honor as well. So, come on now, dresses await," Belle tugged Caitlyn into the shoppe that Aurora had headed to.

***

"Are you sure she hasn't figured it out yet?" Cheshire asked Alice back at the castle.

"For the millionth time yes!" Alice exclaimed at the cat-turned-boy. Wendy was sitting in the background tuning out their argument. But then she finally had it, she rose from her seat and stood between the two.

"Why don't you just let Cait figure out who Alice is on her own. Besides, hasn't she already deciphered the fact you two know each other?" Wendy said, looking between the two of them.

"I don't believe so, but if she has she'll probably find out." Cheshire said, Alice rolled her eyes and leaned back into her seat.

Cheshire smirked and begun to disappear. Alice took a breath as Wendy sat in the chair that Cheshire was just in. "Just be patient with her, Alice. Cait will figure it out eventually. It's practically in her blood." Wendy argued.

"I know, but... you don't know how hard it is, Wendy. Living sixteen years of your life, pretending to be the complete opposite of yourself, saying that flowers can't talk, it's impossible to shrink or grow, that there's a place called... Wonderland! I need to go to Wonderland, now." Alice stated at a loud volume and pushed back her seat and headed for the door with much assertion.

Alice searched the castle grounds and finally stumbled upon a rabbit hole. Just before she was about to jump in, she stopped herself.

"Alice, you can't go now. Tomorrow, maybe. The ball is tonight for Cait! You have to be there. I understand you need to go to Wonderland, but you just can't. Ches hasn't been there in ages either... no, no. I can't. Not today... but Hatter has probably lost his madness, forgotten how to Futterwacken even! Maybe worse, forgotten his muchness? No, never. He could've been beheaded my the Red Queen! But isn't the White Queen still in rule? She vowed not to hurt a living thing... What if the Knave of Hearts got her loose somehow... But doesn't he hate the Red Queen?" She decided it upon herself. "Alice you are not going to Wonderland!" She thought for a moment. "Today, at least."

***

"Elsa! That looks lovely on you!" Aurora said looking at the Snow Queen, who was wearing a sleeveless, navy blue, mermaid styled dress.

"Is this supposed to be this... tight?" Cait said stepping out of the dressing room door. She was wearing a white A-line dress that was just above her ankles. It was simple, not intricate details or anything. Just plain, white.

"Oh my Disney, that's the dress!" Aurora gained some attention from the room.

"Yeah, it's pretty. But why is it so tight?" Cait asked trying to loosen the chest of the dress.

"Let's go buy it!" Aurora said running to the check out line, completely ignoring the words that came out of Cait's mouth.

***

"Alice?" Wendy called. "Alice, are you even out here?" Wendy said as she scoured around for Alice around the castle grounds, hoping to fin her in time for the ball.

"Wendy! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Alice yelled jumping out of from behind Wendy's back.

"You've been looking for me, why I've been looking for you." Wendy stated.

"Well if only you'd stay still I'd find you quicker. But I found something!"

"Whatever could be more important than me telling you that the ball is starting in an hour?"

"Only that I found a rabbit hole, it's right over here. Of course, it's not the one in London because we're in France. I hope it doesn't lead to some place like... Un-Wonderland." Alice dragged Wendy across the courtyard, over to the hole.

"We are not going down to a world that you made up and somehow created, it's almost impossible, Alice!"

"First thing, it's real. You know that, how else would Ches be real? Secondly, this coming from the girl who flew in thin air and tried to kiss a stranger."

"I'm the one who made up the stories about Peter, so he technically isn't a stranger," Wendy defended. "Besides, we need to get back inside, the ball is going to start soon. Come on." Wendy said with Alice being dragged mentally behind her.

***

in wonderland...

"That's interesting," The White Queen hummed, staring at the entry way of the White Castle from her throne, where her royal court was waiting for a cue of some sorts.

"Is everything alright, your highness?" The Hatter questioned.

"It begins," She said turning away from her court, to face the Hatter.

"Um, what exactly is beginning?"

"Caitlyn Disney," The Queen said making eye contact. "She's here. The granddaughter of Walt himself. She's foretold to bring us to great wonder."

"The reason why Alice hasn't visited? She's here? Which means Alice can come back... or I could even go there!"

"Are you saying you want to leave Wonderland?"

"I didn't say that."

The Queen gave him a look, that almost casted a truth spell onto him.

"But I suppose if it's possible, yes."

***

I love this chapter!!!!!! I love Alice In Wonderland, it's my favorite Disney movie. DISNEY IF YOU'RE LISTENING, PLEASE MAKE A WONDERLAND SECTION AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM. There could be a Mad Hatter's Café for the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Then a croquet game with the Queen of Hearts. A maze of Tulgey Wood, a roller coaster of the Cheshire Cat. Stories with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, doesn't that sound amazing?

DISNEY PLEASE MAKE IT!

Bailey