CHAPTER 1

**TRIGGERS**
If you are triggered by violence in all kind of ways, please leave this page immediately and DO NOT continue reading!!

»Hey babe. What's up?« Taehyung answered the phone call. He was just finishing in his office for the day. "When you off work?" his husband, of 4 years Bogum, on the other side of the line asked. "In half an hour I should leave the office. Why?" . "Well the guys are coming over, so we would just need some more snacks and couple of more beers." . "Oh yeah. The big game is tonight. I will stop by in the market." . "Great. Thanks." . "Don't wreck the place until I get home. I need to come to a steady house." . "We'll do our best." Bogum laughed and they hanged up.

Taehyung finished couple of more things on his computer and then he left to the concourse. "Jeasoo, would you palace call my driver?" Taehyung asked the receptionist who smiled and did as asked. In minutes a black Mercedes stopped in front of the doors and Jeasoo told Tae to go. He sat in the car and let out a big sight. "Hello, we will have to stop in the market on the way home today." Taehyung said as he buckled himself. He then glanced to the driver and noticed that it not his regular diver. "Hi? Are you new here?" Tae smiled as driver nodded and smiled back "Yes. It's y first day. I'm Jimin, nice to meet you." A blond boy smiled. "Hi Jimin, I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you too. Where's Jim?" . "He took his days off. I was told he went home to his family." . "That's nice. So you know all my regular stops?" Tae smiled as Jimin nodded. "Great. If you'll need anything just ask me. Anytime." Tae smiled and they took off. As said they stopped at the market and Taehyung jumped in alone to get 2 full bags for his husband. Jimin waited in the car. Later they got to Tae's house. Jimin helped Tae with his things and they walked in the house.

"Oh you are finally here." Bogum rolled his eyes at Tae but his face went blanket he second Jimin walked behind Tae in the house. Jimin and Bogum locked eyes for a second and then Bogum broke the contact and looked again at Tae. "Sorry. It was mad house at the store. Here you go." Tae apologized and took one bag from Jimin's hands and give it to Bogum, who kind of snatched it away and disappeared in the living room with his friends. "Where shall I put this?" Jimin asked as Tae sighted while looking at Bogum and then fake smiled to Jimin "To the kitchen is fine. Follow me.". Jimin placed things on the counter, bowed and left.

Couple of weeks passed by. Jimin became a regular driver for Tae. One late evening they were returning home in total silence. "Is everything ok?" Jimin asked as they stopped at the red light. "Yea... It's fine..." Tae sighted as he leaned back and closed his eyes. He didn't noticed how Jimin left the main road and turned in a darker alley between little houses at the edge of the town. The car suddenly stopped and Tae felt how Jimin left the car. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw sea from the front windshield. "What the-?" he whispered as he looked around. As he could notice, he was at the harbor. But as he wanted to open the doors a click was heard and the car locked himself and him inside. Taehyung started to shout "Jimin?! Jimin?!! Where are you?! Are you all right?!". Someone slowly knocked on the back tinted window as a soft voice, he didn't recognized, said "Calm down." . "What?! Who are you?!" Taehyung shouted back. "I said calm down. You'll find out in couple of minutes." Voice repeated. Tae gasped as he backed to the middle of the car, fear started to grow.

Soon he heard more cars coming closer to them and more voices talking and laughing a bit far from the car. "-he a trouble?" another unfamiliar voice said. "No. But he seems nice, why are we doing this again?" Tae finally heard Jimin's voice mumble. "Jimin?! Are you there?!" Tae shouted from the car. "It's just good business. Let him out." Strong but soft voice at the same time said. Tae moved a bit away from the side voices were coming as doors opened shut. "Now you can come out." Voice who said to calm down said to him. "No, thank you." Tae snatched back. "Oh, Wuaw. I did not expect that." Man laughed. "Come out. So we can introduce each other." Another man from behind this one said. Tae slowly left the car and stand right next to it. He saw 4 handsome guys looking at him, Jimin was standing behind one of them looking down. "Jimin, you ok?" Tae asked as he wanted to make way to him, but guy who opened the doors stopped him "Just stay where you are." . "What's happening? Who are you?" Tae asked as he looked all 4 guys down to up.

"Let's not ruin a surprise, ok?" a black-haired guy laughed. "Oh, come on. We can spill one little detail." Another light brown haired guy smiled and hugged the black haired from the back around his broad shoulders. Guy with sunshine smile walked really close to Tae as he placed his hands on his shoulder from behind and smiled "We are kidnapping you.". Before Tae could react, his eyes were covered and he was already pushed back in the car, the sunshine guy following him. "Wha-" Tae gasped as he saw nothing but pitch black. The light brown haired guy set behind the wheel and they took off. As guys were having fun, talking about all not related things that happened during the day, Tae kept totally quite. It was quite a ride but when they finally stopped the sunshine guy pulled Tae out of the car, revealing a big mansion in front of them.

"Welcome to your new home."