CHAPTER 3

**TRIGGERS**

If you are triggered by violence in all kind of ways, please leave this page immediately and DO NOT continue reading!!
18+

MAFIA'S POV

"Do we really have to do this to him?" Jimin again asked after they sat down on the patio as Jeongguk got a bit annoyed at him. "Do you need to leave for this job?" Jeongguk straight up looked at Jimin. Jimin's worried face was replaced by angry one and even Yoongi couldn't stop him from yelling back at Jeongguk "YOU COULD JUST LEAVE IT WITH FIRST 2 HITS!" . "Jimin, do not use that tone with me." . "WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS?! YOU ARE TORMENTING THE WRONG GUY!" . "IT'S JUST BUSSINES, JIMIN! DO. NOT. TAKE. IT. PERSONALLY." Jeongguk raised his serious voice at Jimin, but he did not yell. "As soon as Bogum will give us the money, the sooner he will get to leave. So pray Bogum will be smart about this." Jeongguk finished with calmer voice. "You're the one to talk. I know you from way before, Jeongguk. And I know you are taking this more personally then I do. Maybe you should reflect on that!" Jimin said and left right after. Jeongguk sighted as he lay back in the armchair, others kept quite.

Jimin in the mean time walked upstairs and knocked on Tae's doors. "Taehyung?". He slowly unlocked the doors and opened it. As he glanced inside of the room, he looked to the bed but the bed was empty. He turned on the light and suddenly he noticed Taehyung's body lying on the floor. He sighted and walked to him. "Taehyung?" Jimin slowly called out and pulled Tae up, closer to himself. After he checked his heartbeat and breathing he slowly pulled him to the bed, took his shirt and pants of and covered him with the cover. Later he went to get water to brush all the blood away from tae's face and torso. After he was done and after he checked Tae is really just sleeping, he left some medicine and water beside the bed with a little note and left.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As the morning sun shined thru little window right on Tae's face he slowly and hardly opened his eyes. As he wanted to get up, his torso hurt really badly. He gasped, hugged his stomach with his hand and lied back down on the bed. He looked to the sun as little tear escaped his eyes. Soon he heard steps walking up and down the hallway next to his room. As he looked to the doors, he noticed things Jimin left. He slowly reached out for the note and read it *I'm really sorry, from the bottom of my heart... I hope you will feel better, here is some medicine. I hope I will get the chance to explain it to you some day... - Jimin p.s. Do not worry, I don't get anything from poising you, other don't even know I was here*. Tae sighted and read the note again in his head. He took slow, deep breath as he reached out for the pills and took two with little water, as the description on the bottle said. He then hid the bottle and the note under the mattress and lied down; his eyes were too tired to stay open. Tae slept over another half of day.

NORMAL POV

With Jimin's constant badgering to Jeongguk, Taehyung became a maid in Jeongguk's mansion. He had to do anything they set their mind to, from cleaning to cooking, but he was free to move around the house and not spending his constant time in the room. Taehyung noticed how Jeongguk is not in the mansion half of the time like others are. He would always leave early in the morning and come back around 7 pm. Others had different agendas that were not constant. So he could not even escape if he got a chance, so he quickly gave up on that thought. He gave in his fate of being Jeongguk's maid and he tried really hard not to snatch back at him, so he would not get beaten up to much.

Other took it easier on him with the chores while Jimin was totally avoiding him. One evening Jeongguk came home in a really bad mood. He burst in his bedroom, seeing Taehyung just folding his clothes and outing them in the closet. Tae glanced at Guk as he lowered his head whispering "I'm sorry... I was just leaving." . "No need to. Just finish the job." Guk smirked as he threw his phone to the bed and started to undress. Tae kept folding the clothes and placing them in the closet, while glancing at Jeongguk. Guk firstly took off his tuxedo and threw it on the bed. He then proceeded to unbuckling his belt, who ended up beside the tuxedo. And when he started to unbutton his shirt he noticed Tae is glancing at his way. He smirked at him and walked to Tae while unbuttoning his shirt to the end. Tae looked away from him and just placed the last shirt in the closet before he closed the doors.