3. Date

3rd Person POV

Nico and Will were going on their first date. FINALLY! Jason was freaking out, helping Nico get ready, while Percy was at the bottom of the lake, pouting since he wasn't Nico's type. Annabeth was trying to get Piper to calm down, while Piper was screaming. Leo was on fire, with excitement, Hazel was at Camp Jupiter having no clue what was going on with Frank. Reyna was about to tell them.

"Hey guys, Nico is going on a date with Will," she told them calmly. Neither of them knew he was gay. She knew Frank would be fine, but Hazel well, she didn't know. 

"Really! It took them long enough!" Frank exclaimed.

"Who names their daughter Will?" She asked. Crap.

"Maybe we should go ask Nico, come on. Dakota, we need to leave for a while, you take care!" Reyna called, as they stepped through the portal. 

They walked through the portal just as Nico walked out of his cabin. "Hey, Nico!" Hazel shouted from across the yard.

"Hey, Haze! What're you doing here?"

"Well, I wanted to meet the new kid Will. You're going on a date with her," Hazel said cluelessly, as Nico let his head fall.

"Hazel, he's not new. It's Will Solace, and I'm gay," he stated emphasizing he.

"But, that's wrong, it's not natural, you could get killed. I mean, I'm fine with it, but everyone else maybe not." Oh, sweet, innocent little Hazel.

"Hazel, it isn't like that anymore, there's no more killing, the only thing I have to worry about is if people are fine with it, and if they aren't they can really only yell, no killing or anything. I was most nervous about coming out to you. Because we were from the '30s," Nico told her gently.

"Oh, that's good, I hated it then, now, I want to talk to Will," she said.

"Hazel, don't go too hard on him," Frank told her.

"I won't."

Nico showed her to Will and gods was he scared. "Hey, Will! If you hurt my brother, I will hurt you. I'll collapse a cave on you, order all the gems in the world to stab you, and have you die with Nico watching," he looked away and gulped as he noticed that she wasn't kidding. While her eyes glowed a more deeming gold and gemstones popped out of the ground and started to float.

"O-okay."

"Great! Now, have fun!" She chirped turning away.

'Sorry' Frank mouthed.

'Don't worry,' Nico mouthed back.

"Sorry about her, she may be my older sister, but I'm still older than her," he sighed. "Gods is she protective."

"What?" Will asked confused.

"Oh, she was born in 1928 while I was born in 1932, but I'm 15 and she's 14 so she's older chronologically but I'm older biologically," he explained casually.

"Okay," Will said in realization.

Will led Nico to a small cove in the woods. There was a small stream that goes down it, it led off from the creek. Trees were surrounding the alcove, and they added to the scenery, it looked like a magical forest, almost like a fairy tale.

"Woah," Nico whispered as he saw it.

"You like it? I found it one time when we were looking for you when you ran away," Will told him.

"I love it, but you guys actually looked for me?"

"Yeah! Even if we only knew you for a day, we still considered you family," Will told him sweetly. 

"Thanks," they looked into each other's eyes for quite some time, they gradually started to lean forward. 

They kissed and both of them melted into it. Finally, three months after the Giant War, they got together. 

A/N I know sucky chapter. The next one will be longer.