Status and Thoughts

No, I'm not stopping this book; far from it, actually. I just have to give out a quick notification because of my absence these past weeks. 

Now the reason.

I am VERY busy, and I mean it. Very, very busy. 5 projects yet to be done, semestral examinations underway, and a ton of assignments, many of my classmates (including me) are very stressed, tired, and yet still working.

Not that I condemn the school for this. (Though do they have to hit us with a pit-deep number of homeworks?)

Anyway, Chapter 31 of Dark Fall is still under heavy writing. And I'm still contemplating on splitting this book (again), but no, at the moment I'm content to just let it be finished, even if it takes me up to Chapter 100. I love this book, and even though I can't write as well as the other writers here, I'm proud of what I've accomplished, however small it may seem, however minuscule it may look like. 

So yeah, I just wanted to get that out, and I want to apologize to any readers I might have. I love you all, seriously. Every read, every vote, every itty bitty comment, and I feel motivated already. And without this stupid writing website I wouldn't even have met a good friend, and it's all the more reason for thanks. I've long thought myself terribly insecure of what I have, even if people sometimes compliment me, I still think they're false and those people were just being kind.

Every advice, every word, every look, and I am already content. I'm very happy for whatever useful advice given to me. I'm still very much a rookie, that much is for certain--as is made obvious by my lack of experience and my tendency to provide boring-ass chapters, stupid titles, and colorless scenes--but without Wattpad and all its lovely people (kudos also to Greek and Norse Mythology for awakening my passion), I never would have started writing. And I never would have discovered my love for making stories of dragons and demons, archers and warriors, magi and assassins, hell, I never would have started Shadow Master, the story that is the pinnacle of my pride. Though it's not the best, and even if it is certainly not a very good story against, say, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, or the Inheritance Cycle, I'm proud of it.

Oh, and just because I feel obligated to do so, Chapter 31 of Dark Fall is split between Fendrel and Althalos. Title is still undecided.