Because I love you!

Hermione
Me and Harry are doing our essays in the common room. Normally Harry would avoid doing homework with me but since we started in our 6th year, the difficulty level has gone up. The chairs and sofas are all empty, and we're almost the only ones here. If I peak over Harry's shoulder, I Can see some fiery red hair and a pair of broad shoulders. Unfortunalety next to person I am secretly in love with is a lot of blond hair.
Ron and Lavender are swallowing each others faces again, and I am on the verge of tears. It seems like everything surronding Ron is making me cry. Ron eventually removes his toung from Lavenders mouth and look up. I realise that I'm still staring at him as he look over in our direction. My cheek flush and I look down. Ron smile at us and come over to us, leaving a disapointed Lavender. She walks to her dormitory scowling.

Ron looks at my paper but I turn it away from him. The thought of him so close makes my heart beat faster, but I know he doesn't feel the same way so it's too painfull. Besides, Ron should learn to write his own rapports.
Ron takes the paper from my hand and starts reading it.

"Give it to me" I say and just want this to be over.

"Please, Mione I'm desperate!" He says and I take my paper back "It's for tomorrow."

"Well if you didn't spend all of your time snogging Lavender, you Might actually do your homework" I say and scoff. Harry thought this would be a good time to leave.

Ron looks taken back by my comment and he responds " Well at least I have someone to snog!"

I roll with my eyes and say "Just because you need to satisfy your giant ego, that doesn't mean I need to as well."

"Then it is good that it's not you am snogging, and thank god for that" Ron says and smirks.

My eyes starts to swell up and I grab my things and stand up, pushing past him. My head isn't fully clear so I walks towards the portrait even though it is way after curfew.

"Screw you" I say in a mushy voice as I exits and step out in the hallway.

Ron walks after me, wisper yelling; "Why do you even care if I snog my girlfriend, Hermione? You don't even like me!"

" That's none of your business. I've never Said I don't like you." I answer and hope he doesn't figure me out.

"You haven't had to say it, it's pretty obvious that you don't like me." Ron says and stop my rapid walking. A light is turned on further down the hall and we jump into an abonded classroom.

"What have I ever done to you? Way do you hate me so much?" Ron asks and look in my eyes.

"You haven't done anything, I don't hate you" I say

"Then what?" Ron yells and takes a step forward.

"It's because I love you!" I yell back and catches Ron by surprise
"You don't know how painfull it is! And I wish I was in love with someone who loves me back, or doesen't have a girlfriend. But I can't. Because I love you." I say and take a breath

I wait for him to say anything but he doesn't.

Ron

But I can't. Because I love you.

Did she really just say that? The person I've been in love with for 3 years.

I try to believe my own ears, and carefully take a step forwards.

Hermione looks sad and says "Nevermind I said anything, just forget it."

I grab her hand and says "I know how painfull it is." She looks up and her golden Brown eyes meet mine.

"I love you too" I say. Hermione reaches up and give me a soft kiss on the lips.
It feels like fireworks and I pull her in and passionetly kiss her. She kisses me back and I wrap my arms around her.

Hermione lips feels soft against mine and Kissing her is everything I've dreamed of.
I Can feel her smile through the kiss and she pulls back a little.

"I love you, Ron" She repeats

"I love you, Mione" I say back

I grab a hold of her hands and kiss her on the lips again.

"God, I've waited forever to do that." I say and smile.

She looks at me and her face looks magical as she smiles at me.
I can't believe I'm the one that gets to make her smile like that.

"Come on, we better to back before Filch catches us doing something we're not supposed to." She says

I smirk and says "What are we not supposed to be doing?"

Hermione turnes a dark shade of red and playfully shoves me.

We walk back towards the coomonroom, holding each others hand.

I May still be dating Lavender and There will be other problems but right now none of that matters to me, as I look down and see our intertwined hands.