Goodnight

There was still a week until Harry would come to Grimmalds place. Hermione and Ron were both liking the time where it was just the two of them. But when darkness fell, Hermione would lay awake for hours. Ron would always notice, he would tell her to get more sleep and she would deny it. On morning when Hermione came down for a cup of coffee and met Ron on the stair well. Ron looked her up and down and noticed one particularly thing. She hadn't changed clothes since yesterday. Ron yelled at her and told her that not-sleeping is seriously dangerous. Hermione would then yell back and say that there was nothing she could do. Ron huffed and left her there. He avoided her the rest of the day.

That night Hermione was again laying in her bed, not sleeping. She heard a knock on the door and looked over. Ron's blue eyes shined bright in the dark room. He awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry about earlier" he said and rubbed the back of his neck

"It's fine, what are you doing here?" She asked him

"I thought that I'd sleep on your couch, and if you still can't sleep then you can wake me up. He said

Hermione's eyes were glowing and she nodded and helped him move his blanket and pillow to her room. As Ron sat up his sleeping situation on the very broken down couch, she looked at the king sized bed and turned to him and said "You don't have to sleep on the couch, I mean we can lay next to each other on the bed."

Ron looked at her surprised and raised his eyebrows.
"I mean only if you want, you know the sofa is kinda uncomfortable so." She rambled

"Oh that'll be great" Ron hastily answered

Hermione stood awkwardly and then sat down on the bed. Ron picked up his pillow and blanket and put it on his side of the bed. He then pulled his sweatshirt over his head and was left in a black tank top and sweatpants. Hermione stopped her self from starring at his abs, Ron had grown quite tall and muscular over the past year. She blushed and looked at the ground. Ron smiled a lopsided grin said

"What? like the view?" he teased

Hermione's face became even more red and quickly made an excuse to leave.

"I'm just gonna take a sip of water from the bathroom" but now it was Ron time to be speechless, because he finally got a good look at her. She was wearing a long oversized Quidditch-tee that hit her mid-thigh. She was wearing shorts but her entire legs were out and her T-shirt placements left very little to the imagination. Hermione felt a little brave and smirked.
"What? Like the view?" She remarks and walk away from him to the bathroom.
Ron's hair was now matching his face and he stumbled over a piece of wood in his awkwardness.
Hermione laughed and came out of the bathroom.

Ron was laying in the bed and Hermione joined him. He blowed out the small candle next to him and the room was dark.

Hermione breathed out and turned around so she was facing Ron. She got a big surprise when Ron's face was in hers as she turned. Ron chuckled at her expression and Hermione couldn't help but break a smile. She watched as Ron closed his eyes and sighed. She laid with both hands under her head, and suddenly felt a warm hand reach for hers. Ron then, very nervously, intertwined his fingers around hers.

"Is- is this okay?" He hesitantly asked
Hermione smiled and said "Yes, very much"
She felt brave because of his act and slowly moved her body closer to him. Ron moved his arm around her and she laid her head on his chest.