Chapter 1(The Start!..)

One Day (Y/N) was on a road trip to go meet her old friends until,on the way you didnt really see where you were going since you kinda(Stupidly) looking at the map and the road at the same time til you crashed causing you to faint and pass out.a family,two twins(Stan and Ford) along with two children(Dipper and Mable) hear the ruckus and went outside their house and saw you.Both dipper and Mable suggest that (Y/N) should stay over with them for a week. Stan sighs and agree's along with Ford nodding in agreement seemingly to wonder about you and...almost seemed like if he kinda knew you?

The Next day,you woke up in what appears to be in a...spare guest room you feel your head hurt and touch it gently "O-Ow...." you groaned a lil due to the pain it caused.You see a green spark float upon you and you realized who it was.It was a greyish girl with darkish grey hair "Core!?What...what are you doing here?" Core was about to speak until the basement door opened and Ford came in holding a plate of food "Oh..Y-Your awake!..Good.." You turned to were core was at but they just disappeared you sigh and turn to face ford then you smile at him "Well,uhm..-!?" You were surprised that before you looked at Ford he was already too close at you and looked at your head "Oh!Your bleeding a bit there...h-here" He hands you the plate of food "I-i'll be right back alright?.." he went off.You ate the food which tasted good but then you kinda started to blush hard when you thought of how Ford was close to you.

Ford came right back in and saw your face red(Due from blushing) and was worried "A-Are you okay?Your face is red!" You perked up surprised then smiled at him while blushing "Oh no,im fine Ford" your eyes widen as you said his name somehow without him telling you.He was surprised and chuckled softly "How did you know my name?Also,what's your name?" As he gave you an icepack.You grabbed it and rested it onto your head "I-I dont know how but...my name is (Y/N)..." He chuckled and smiled at you kindly "That's a nice name for someone as beautiful like you" he realized what he said and started blushing "I'll..be r-right back.." he got up and left.

You decide to leave the room as well.you looked outside a window and saw Dipper and Mable messing around with each other laughing and playing."Oh,so your awake" a voice spoken to you,you turn to the side and see Stan who was looking at you while drinking a can of soda "Uhm...y-yeah?Also heya im (Y/N) whats...your-" before you could speak stan interrupts you "The names Stan,I bet you've met my brother sixer eh?" he smirked.You got confused and realized he meant Ford you decide to go outside through the back and into the forest to explore at least.Though,as you walked and wondered around the forest...you just couldn't help but still think of Fords cute blushing and how he'd stutter.

(Well,that's kinda it but if you want more pls tell me in the comment down below pls!Because i might delete this story the sooner you know it so,please tell me if i should continue this or not if you liked it comment down below "Fords a cute smol bean" <3)