Chapter 2(Strange isn't it?..)

You walked around and out of curiosity,core teleports to you and you sneakily tackled her tickling her "Aha!Gotcha this time core!" core perks up surprised by you and laughs nonstop "Hey!Ahahaha!S-Stop it or else!" you smirked at her "Or else what?are you going to tickle me back?" core smiles and pins you down tickling you as a payback "Yup!And that's exactly what im going to do!" You perk up surprised and laughed loudly nonstop which somehow and surprisingly echos around the forest,as the both of you tickle each other.

Fords POV:
I walked out of the shack and looked towards the forest and heard laughing...it was (Y/N)'s! i quickly grabbed a type of gun(Not sure how he'd get it anyway but lets just say that) and ran into the forest trying to search for (Y/N) and calls out "(Y/N)!Where are you!?A-Are you okay!?" No answer but only the sounds of laughter,as i continued to run i saw (Y/N) pinned down by a girl with greyish hair and without warning i pointed the gun at her "Step back away from her!What were you doing to (Y/N)!" as i was filled with rage and anger towards them.

(Y/N)'s POV:
As core tickled me she suddenly stopped looking towards someone and when i turned i saw Ford,who was pointing a gun directly at core i perked up surprised and got up standing in front of core "Nonono!Its okay Ford!S-She didnt hurt me!We were just having fun and all!S-She's a friend of mine!P-please just dont..." Ford sighed and put his weapon down.i looked towards core who...looked scared and started shaking while looking down glitching hard randomly and had tears repeating the words "Im sorry im sorry" and "Please dont hurt me,dont hurt me please".Ford looked at Core and felt worried and sad for scaring core.the both of you walked to core trying to calm her down when i tried to put my hand on her shoulder as she continued to cry...she started to...laugh?i got kinda scared and backed up until-"GAH!O-Ow!!" core looked up at me and had a knife in their hand with blood causing a so called attack that effected you which was called "Exile Sleep drift" (Random thing i did fr xD)and you fell onto the ground passed out bleeding.

Ford's POV:
I felt worried about core,and i was sad for scaring her too..me and (Y/N) walked up to her trying to calm her down but as (Y/N) was putting her hand onto core's shoulder,core's crying turned into...laughter?(Y/N) backed up becoming scared and As in a quick flash core dashed at (Y/N) slashing her with a knife and (Y/N) passed out falling onto the ground with a slash onto your arm which kept bleeding.I looked over at core and shot fired at her but didnt realize that core was gone,I carried (Y/N) and walks back towards the shack saying "It's going to be alright...you'll be alright (Y/N)...you'll be fine.." I Bandaged her arm and took her to her room putting her down gently onto the bed,I blushed deeply and sighed leaning over to (Y/N) and kissing her forehead til i felt (Y/N) hugged my arm and mumbled to me "Sleep with me...please?" i chuckled softly and cuddling with her "Alright then (Y/N)..." as i drift away sleeping calmly along with (Y/N).

(A/N):Heyo guys!I kinda decided to continue this a bit by bit so yeah!I felt a bit inspired to finish this well i thought to myself..i might as well finish it then,because well...i cant just leave a story i've done not finished and with only ONE chapter so yeah hope you enjoy this while it lasts <3
Moon Frisk~)