Chapter 6(Finding Ford and someone...New?)

(Lol,sorry for this after all i've been busy with some things sooo just enjoy this :p)

???'s POV:
I Carried some books and kept walking somewhere in the town until i saw someone carrying Ford and running off as someone else had said "F-Ford!!!!" I chased after the person dropping my books along the way.Damit.Well,who cares- i kept chasing them until i lunged forward and tackled the person making them drop Ford as me and the person rolled down from a hill by a nearby forest as i heard Ford awake calling out "H-Huh!?What happened-Are you- Oh no!H-Hang on!" I fell down into a deep river with the person (Core or rather H-te core) and i tried to get up so i can breathe but the person wouldn't let me escape,They grabbed onto me tightly and brought me down not wanting to let me go or escape yet i kept struggling and struggling but suddenly i started to drown due from the human shoving me deeper in the water.I Felt like i wouldn't be alive anymore....i Fainted,while not knowing what else was going to happen to me.

Ford's POV:
I Perked up Surprised and went down and jumping into the river trying to save the purple haired girl,i kicked core down back in the river as she fell down and carried the purple haired girl up to the ground and i carried her making sure her heartbeat was still going,and it was!I felt glad but also nervous until i saw Snowy and walked over to her "Snowy!Snowy!Over here!Im F-Fine!Snowy Look! Over here!!" She perked up surprised and looked at me "Ford!?How did-" She stopped when she looked at the purple haired girl i was carrying "Uhm-Do you know her" I Asked.She looked at me and nodded "Yeah!H-Her name's Midnight...she's really rare to be in this town anyways she's new here as well...w-we should get her back at your h-house.." She grabbed my hand and made me follow her to my house and when we went inside i put Midnight down onto the couch "Will she be alright?" She looked at me and nodded "She'll be f-fine so don't worry!She's Fine alright?" I Nodded and walked off to the kitchen deciding to cook something for Midnight to eat After all,she doesn't seem like she's eaten something.

~*Time Skip*~

Midnight's POV:
I Woke up and yawned the looked over and perked up surprised seeing Ford in the kitchen cooking something.I saw my purple hair glowing a lil and i thought "Oh no...N-Not right now!" I got up quickly and pushed the door open running outside quickly hearing Snowy and Ford calling out to me "Midnight wait!!Where are you going!?C-Come back!" I kept running through the forest to a near by river and jumped in quickly taking a swim.

Snowy's POV:
I Got worried after what happened but sighed and looked over at Ford "S-She's going to be alright.." He looked at me and nodded "Alright T-Then..." So then me and Ford ate and decided to rest for a while.He and i kinda cuddled with each other on the couch falling asleep as i felt warmth by him and so did he.

~*Time Skip*~

(Y/N)'s POV:
After when someone strange had saved you,you decided to go walk off to Ford's House and so you did then when you entered you saw snowy and Ford cuddling with each other sleeping you giggled and mumbled "Awww" So you went beside them and snuggled with them both filled with both of their warmth and fell in a deep sleep and felt their company surrounding you with warmness.You thought "I Wonder what Snowy and Ford have been through when i was gone..." and still continued to sleep As core/H-te core would watch you secretly right by a window as they were wet from what had happened before and their eyes would glow darkish red and purple as they giggled teleporting away.

*In a lab*
???'s POV:
I Looked over at the real core who couldn't stop crying so i slapped her hard yelling "SHUT UP ALREADY YOU BRAT!" and she looked at me still crying and hiccuping (R.I.P Core ;-;)so i decided to keep beating her up until she had passed out,and so she did i layed her down onto a bed all tied up with her dry tears and sighed walking off to my office sleeping.