- Chapter 4 - A Needed Vacation

Ryuzo POV

I woke up just to feel my body feeling sore.

Ryuzo : " Itatatata damn this bed somehow feels hard. "

I looked around and see that I'm in my dorm.

Ryuzo : " I really got in to Beacon huh? "

I looked to Y/N's bed only to see there's no person there.

Ryuzo : " I guess he's already up huh? "

I got up from my bed and was about to get to the shower but I see something adorable. I take my scroll and take a picture, of Y/N, Sakura, and Yoru sleeping together.

Ryuzo : " You're one lucky dude you know Y/N? "

Y/N : " Really? "

I got shocked and looked at Y/N, he's looking at Sakura and Yoru that's still sleeping peacefully.

Y/N : " Well... a kid suddenly shows up and starts to call me papa. And, a girl, somehow is now sleeping next to me. If I remember, this kind of thing only happens in an anime. "

Ryuzo : " Well... we are an character of an anime in this book. "

Y/N : " Well yeah... by the way, what do you mean? "

Ryuzo : " ... What the hell did I just said? "

Y/N : " Dunno, anyway... I... guess I am now in love with the girl in front of me. "

I looked at Y/N, shocked.

Y/N : " I know, it's crazy, the boy who always fought and kill now suddenly fell in love. *Chuckle* Crazy right? *Sigh* Ever since I met her, I felt this... warm feeling inside me. It felt nice when I am near her... "

Ryuzo : " Well... that's a good thing, but what if she found out that you've already killed people? People would be scared the hell out of his/her shit you know if they found out that their lover have already killed a person. "

Y/N : " That... was, you knew that I'm an overprotective big brother. I... let my emotions control me and I, but yeah. I'm still the one that killed that person. "

Ryuzo : " Well, if I have a sister and she was about to get raped. I will kill any person that stands in my way nor the person that almost raped her. I guess we two have one thing alike huh? "

Y/N : " Yeah... "

Ryuzo : " But, you're still my rival got it? I don't care if you've killed a person or not you're still my cousin. And my friendly rival.

Y/N : " *Chuckle* Friendly rival... with stabbings and destroying surroundings included? "

Ryuzo : " ... Well, you could say it like that. So... when will you tell her? "

Y/N : " Hey, I don't even know if she will like me or not. If I got rejected, what if she... well the relationship got awkward? "

Ryuzo : " Yeah, that's one thing too. "

Y/N : " *Sigh* I'll take a bath for now. "

I quickly went to the bathroom and shouted.

Ryuzo : " Sorry but I already take the bathroom!!! "

Y/N : " *Chuckle* Okay you got in first, I'll cook something up. "

While Y/N got off Sakura's bed, he didn't realized that Sakura is awake and heard our conversation.

Ryuzo : " Oh how I missed your cooking. "

Y/N : " Hey uh... Ryuzo? Should I make noodles for Yoru or should I make a chicken porridge? "