chapter 21

"Wakeeeee up!!!" screams Fred as he flops onto my bed. George does the same to Ginny and I hear her grunt. I pull the covers over my head.

"It's too early for this Fred!" I groan and he pulls the cover down slightly to see my face.

"It's never too early for pancakes and presents," he says grinning at me.

"You two are giant children," grumbles Ginny as she gets out of bed. Fred pulls my hair and I flick him on the forehead.

"Ouch," he says rubbing where I just flicked him. "Someone still isn't a morning person even on Christmas day."

I roll out of bed and Ginny kicks the boys out, so we can wash up. Once my face is washed and teeth are brushed I reach into my luggage and pull out the gift I have for Ginny.

"What's this?" she asks as I hand her the small brown box.

"Something Harry and I put together before they left, just open it," I say smiling. She gives me a curious look and opens the box slowly. She pulls out the small heart shaped locket.

"Oh wow, Olivia you shouldn't have it's too much!"

"You think it's too much now? Open it up," I say grinning. She opens it slowly and gasps.

"Is that?"

"Harry's heartbeat you are feeling? Yes."

"H-how?" She asks with tears in her eyes.

"Just a little spell I learned. You can feel his heartbeat when you open it and only when you open it. To be honest with you I let out a breath of relief when you felt the heartbeat since it only works for you." She throws her arms around me and I hug her back tightly.

"Thank you so much Olivia, this means everything to me." She pulls away and I smile.

"Just wanted to put your mind to rest a little, now let's go eat. Pancakes sound amazing."

As soon as we get downstairs everyone is already eating at the table. Mrs. Weasley rushes over to us and kisses me and Ginny on the cheek.

"Good morning girls, come and sit!" I sit down next to Lupin and Ginny sits in between the twins this time. I won't make that mistake again.

"Merry Christmas Olivia," says Lupin when I sit down.

"Same to you," I say taking a bite of pancake. Mrs. Weasley comes around the corner with a bunch of wrapped gifts and starts to hand them out.

"Nobody open them yet!" She says as she hands me mine.

"Oh come on mum it's not like we don't already know what it is," says George and she whacks him upside the head lightly with his package before she hands it to him. I laugh and he rubs the back of his head.

"Okay, okay go ahead and open them!" We all start to rip into them. I pull out my red sweater with an O on it and smile. I will never get tired of getting these every year. Mrs. Weasley leans down and whispers in my ear, "I stitched in a little something extra in the inside for you darling." I look on the inside of the sweater and right on the collar are the initial OGL. Olivia Grace Lupin.

"Thank you so much, I think this one will be my new favorite." I stand and hug her then pull the sweater over my head. She holds three more bags in her hand and I know exactly who they are for. She gives me a sad smile and sets them down.

"I have something for you too Olivia," says Lupin. He walks into the small living room area and I follow him. He goes over to his bag and pulls out a handmade blanket. "I got this made for you when you were born, but your mother wouldn't let me give it to you of course. It was always supposed to be yours, so it would mean a lot if you would take it."