Part 63 - Wasted

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all

-Emily Dickinson

*******

"Call from Jungkookie"

"I will take this call and come", Ara excused herself from the sisters and walked to the corner of the hall to take the call from her sweet brother.

"How is she?", were the first words she heard on the other side, and smiled to herself. She knew Jungkook is so worried about his dear love.

"She is alright, Mr. Lover boy. Kyunghee and Taehyung came to the house with her luggage. Taehyung left and Kyunghee is staying. She is fine as of now", she replied and he took a sigh in relief. 

"Did she eat anything? Jin hyung told that he would take care but still I wanted to hear it from your mouth", he asked and she chuckled at that. 

"Do you think Jin would let her live without having breakfast? She ate the pancakes and also had the juice. Also, I will take care of her along with Kyunghee. But before that, tell me truthfully. Did you have your breakfast?", she asked with concern.

"I had, in the office canteen", he lied.

"I am believing you this time but you are supposed to have your breakfast here and then leave to office, okay?", she ordered like a protective sister and he chuckled on the other side.

"Okay, okay noona. I will do as you say", he chimed along.

"Fine then, take care and leave the responsibility of your wife to me", he smiled at her words and trusted her without a second thought. They bid byes to each other and Ara walked to the sisters' duo who were busy deciding on what to watch.

"Anything except Avengers is fine for me", Ara piped in and plopped on the couch.

"Is everything alright?", Hana asked and Ara smiled, understanding what she meant. After all, she loves him.

"It's a casual talk, that's all. Everything is fine, who do you think is the person over there?", Ara winked and Kyunghee chuckled. 

After another long discussion of which movie to watch, everyone agreed on watching Tangled. They bickered in middle about the characters in the movie, awed at the lantern scene, and almost cried at the ending. 

"Rapunzel is so lucky", Kyunghee cooed and Ara smacked her on the head.

"It's hard to carry so much hair", she exclaimed and Kyunghee scowled.

"She will cut it in the end anyway", she stated as a matter of fact and Hana giggled at their dumb talk.

"Where is Taehyung staying now?", Hana asked and Kyunghee took a sigh.