Part 64 - Talk

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time

-Leo Tolstoy

*******

"You can just divorce him", Yoongi mouthed and even before Hana could reply, a hand grabbed the Ipad from her.

"You are betraying your elder brother. Didn't you say you were busy today?", Jin whined sitting beside her and Yoongi facepalmed for disturbing their conversation. Yoongi wanted to know, if there are thoughts of divorce running in her mind and was waiting for her answer but Jin killed the moment.

"I am not ready to hear your stupid blubbering now. I know you will start whining about how Ara put up a two feet distance restriction", Yoongi teased and Jin let out a scowl. 

"Did she tell you already? Are you making fun of me? Do you know how much my heart is paining right now?", Jin faked tears and Hana smiled at their talk. 

"And do you know how much my shoulders are paining?", Ara joined them and Yoongi chuckled.

"I will massage them for you", Jin volunteered.

"No, it's okay. Don't forget the two feet rule", she spouted and he frowned. 

"Noona, please cut that thing. He is crying since morning and Taehyung called me for around God knows how many times complaining about your boyfriend. Just cut that stupid restriction already, please", Jungkook joined them, loosening his tie and plopping on the couch far from Hana.

"Will he ever change?", Yoongi shook his head in disbelief and Jin just frowned.

"You guys won't understand my pain. It's a waste telling you people. I will just make something to eat", Jin took a sigh and walked from there with disappointment painted on his face. Ara felt uneasy seeing him like that. She didn't know he would take it seriously.

"I will go and help him", she left from there and Jungkook chuckled. 

"She didn't change too, hyung. Now, we will have to wait for long. I don't think it would be just cooking going on in the kitchen, now", he joked and Yoongi laughed along. Hana smiled at their talk and pulled the nearby cushion to hold on her lap. She is nervous to be left alone with Jungkook though Yoongi is on the call.

"How was your day? You look so tired", Yoongi asked looking at Jungkook and the younger let out a faint smile.

"The work is just tiring. But still, I am okay. Don't tell this to Dad, he will be worried", Jungkook mouthed and Hana noticed his pale and sweaty face. His eyelids are constantly blinking and he had bags under his eyes. He is stressing himself, Hana thought.

"Just give some work to Jin. I think he can manage. You are draining yourself Jungkook ah. It's not healthy for you", the elder advised, concerned for his brother and the latter nodded, smiling.