Chapter 5:Loneliness

Oikawa and Miya-senpai has been hanging out more and more these days.I caught them a few times at the bakery I normally would go with.They looked like some kind of married couple.Oikawa hanging out with Miya-senpai made him have lesser time for me.She was slowly taking over me.But I mean,why wouldn't she.Oikawa likes girls just like her.She's pretty,smart basically a whole angel.That day,I managed to hang out with Oikawa.I thought "Finally" but instead that day broke me into many pieces.I was talking to him while walking back home from school.

"Y/N-san sorry I've been missing out on your life.How you been? "

"As per normal I guess.How about you Oikawa-san ? "

"It has been great and I kinda think I got a crush.."

"O-oh..Who? "

"I think I like Miya-senpai.."

"That's cool.I mean Miya-senpai is perfect for you.I-i mean she's just your type right."

"Definitely.She's so perfect that I would die for her.Alright I gotta go meet her.See you soon hehe"

"Yea...see you soon.."

I ran to my house.I straight away locked myself in my room.Why couldn't he notice me?Am I not pretty enough for him? I had a crush on him for so long it hurts.It is now safe to say I'm deeply in love with him.The worst thing about secretly being  in  love with him is this moment.The moment where I get to know he is in love with someone else and not me.Our string was broken.All I could do was break down.