Chapter 6:The Beginning Of Something

I was still crying to myself.I was still wondering what I was lacking from Miya-senpai.Then,suddenly I coughed.Yeah a cough seems normal but this cough was different.Petals came out from my mouth.Blood covered the petals in some areas.My hands was filled with petals of a flower.My eyes widened.

"H-how in the hell ?"

I went to my phone shocked.My hand was heading towards Oikawa's contact number.I wanted to text him but then I thought.He's having fun with his crush..I can't bother him.That's the moment where Iwaizumi came back to my life.I went to Iwaizumi for help since I couldn't ask anyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                 Y/n:Iwaizumi I need your help plss

Iwaizumi :yea what's up

                                                                                                                                                   Y/n:Idk what's happenin

Iwaizumi: y/n-san what happened ???

                                                                                                    Y/n: im coughin out flower petals and blood... 

Iwaizumi: im comin over rn 

                                                                                                                                                                      Y/n :oh ok ty   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon,Iwaizumi reached my house.Suprisingly,he could still remember.I brought him to my room.

"Y/n-san,are you okay ?"

"I don't understand why I'm coughing out petals,"

Iwaizumi looked at the petals on the floor.Then,he stared at my face,worried.

"Let's head to the hospital right now Y/n-san"

"B-but"

"No more buts Y/n,let's go"

Iwaizumi took the bus with me to the hospital.I coughed once more with petals again.Luckily,Iwaizumi was there.

"Does Oikawa know about you right now ?"

"N-no.He's with Miya-senpai.I can't bare to disturb him.."

"You still like him,don't you ?"

"Yea..I do"

"And you know he likes Miya-senpai ?"

"Y-yeah..but if she makes him happy I mean so be it"

"Yeah sure,I could tell you were crying once I saw you"

"O-oh you did-"

Once again,I coughed.Petals filled my hands once again.Iwaizumi was prepared with his tissues and a plastic bag to put my petals in.He wiped the blood from my hands.All I could do was look at him.