My letter

The same day, 3 months later,on April 14th 2021 it said the same thing:

Dᴇᴀʀ Lᴜᴄʏ Aʟᴍᴏɴᴅ,
Wᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ. Tʜɪs ɪs ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏʏʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ. A ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ 14 ᴏʙsᴛᴀᴄʟᴇs. 14 ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴏʙsᴛᴀᴄʟᴇs. I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Gɪʀʟs ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴀɢᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ, ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ᴏʀ ʀᴜɴ.
Yᴏᴜʀ sᴇɴᴄɪʀᴇʟʏ,
Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Sʟᴀᴠᴇᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ

              I had my things packed waiting for the day. I told Eva the whole truth before I left. Eva told me she had gone to the obstacles years before.
              I packed few clothes, my sisters teddy bear, whom she'd forgotten, some food and water, and a pillow. I didn't want to take too many things with me, because a also tried to fit bandages in my stuffed up backpack with a purple bear on the front saying "𝙷𝚄𝙶 𝙼𝙴". I was there in 4 hours and because I left late. I started the next day after 8 hours of sleep. I was scared to death before I began the obstacles the next day.
              They told me all about how my sister was in the hospital and as soon as she got well, she would come back and continue the obstacles from where she left them. She was on the 5th obstacle and had another 9 left. They even told me about Eva! All about how she had passed the obstacles. They told me each and every one of her steps. Each and every one of her words. How she had passed each and every one of the obstacles and her speed in each and every obstacle.
               I tried to remember everything that they told me and do the same. Finish the obstacles. Free the country! I couldn't stand hearing bad things about my sister anymore!
              They then grabbed me and made me climb I don't even know what but then I was in a tree-castle sort of thing! One door said "𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴" on it, so I did. As I did I was shaking with anxiety and fear. I was stressed and nervous. Would the same thing happen to me that happened to my sister? Would I do something wrong? Would I die? What would happen? Help...