The Wall

As I got in the room, I found food, again. I ate as much as possible. As slow as possible. I was told, that I couldn't stay in the room with food for over a day. As the room would get smaller, and smaller, and smaller. Until it only fit the food.
         Then, as I got into a door, there were walls. Normal walls. Looked like lava walls. Easy. All I had to do was not touch the walls. Easy peasy.
        As I got in the room, I stepped on a button, as dark as the sky on midnight. But the floor was dead black so I didn't see the button. Suddenly the lava walls started moving. So I stepped back.

"Your sister Lost her leg on this obstacle. So good luck in not loosing yours! Oh yeah, and pass those walls unless you want to never eat again. Or die in there from thirst, hunger or anything else. I've seen many things. People dying in many different ways. People passing out. People freaking out. Even people trying to injure themselves."

I then started running through the first wall. As careful as I could possibly be. Then a pear of shoes, flippers, fell from a whole in he ceiling.

"Wear them or we will kill you." Said the same voice I heard earlier.

I wore the flippers and ran through the second wall. BAM! A pear of athletic shoes fell from a big crack on the ceiling.

"Wear them or we will kill you." I heard again.

I wore the athletic shoes and ran. They were small for me but I did my best to not get injured. I then fell on the floor crying. I was in pain. I quickly realized I had long-standing my pinky finger. I cried harder and harder. Waiting for the type of shoes that would fall from the ceiling again.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about the shoes. Wear them or I'll kill you"

This time sandals made out rocks fell in front of me.

"Ok" I said, still half crying.

I wore the sandals and ran through that next wall. With watery eyes, I stood there, waiting for the next shoes to run through the last wall. Then I heard a hammer on the floor above me. Then a pear of heals, with a super pointy heal. Then again:

"Wear them or we will kill you."

I wore them and, to my surprise, as I ran on the lava wall, it didn't move. The wall stayed there. So, on the floor, waiting to die with my eyes closed, I opened them. Then I started getting up. I walked over to the portal after the wall with my heals and Let myself fall in the portal. The next obstacle was not what I expected...