Part 24: Love Fest

SMUT CHAPTER!

Carl and I get in the house, and close the door. I see no walkers, and decide it's safe.
We throw our things on the ground, and I tell him the best thing I can.

"By the way, when Merle came, and you were talking to him, that was really sexy. I was so turned on." I whisper.

"Really?" He asks, smirking. I bite my lip, and nod.
He kisses me, and it sends another wave of goose bumps throughout my scarred skin.
I take off my shirt, continued by Carl doing the same.
I touch his chest, feeling his abs. I miss him, and feel hand on my back, starting to unhook my bra.
I've never... Well I've never really taken off my bra in front of anyone.
But I guess there's a first for everything.
He finally unhooks it, and slips it off. He pulls back from our kiss, and takes a glance down. His eyes widen.

"Wow." I hear Carl whisper.
I laugh, and kiss him.
He runs his tongue along my bottom lip, and I get yet another wave of shivers.
I moan, and I can feel his smirk.
I playfully bite his bottom lip, and he lets out a moan.
I giggle, pulling back.

"Do I turn you on, Mr. Grimes?"

"Extremely." He whispers, throwing me on the bed. I laugh, and he starts kissing me.
This time it's not on the lips, though.
I let out loud moans.

"Shhhhhh. We don't want our dads to hear." He whispers, chuckling.

"Carl!" I moan out, loudly.
Carl chuckles again, making me giggle.
Carl runs his tongue in circles on my stomach, towards my chest. As he gets closer, I feel his hands groping me.

"Carl... Stop teasing me." I moan, as he intertwined his fingers with mine.
Carl's head moves towards my lower region, and he unbuttons my pants with his teeth.
I can feel myself getting wet.
I quickly move myself on top of him, grinding against him. I feel a pinching, and see that he has a large bulge were his member should be.
I smirk, and start sucking on his neck.

"Brady..." Carl moans. I slip the rest of my pants off, and start removing his.
He pulls them down, and I rub my palm over his extending bulge.

"Brady, stop teasing me and let me have you already." He whines. I chuckle, and push him down on the bed.

"You have quite the bulge, Mr. Grimes." I say, slowly pulling his boxers down.
His dick pops out, sticking up. I start licking his leg, making a trail all the way up to his dick.
He was rubbing it the whole time, but I smack his hand away.
I shove him in my mouth, and deep throat him.
I moan, and he moans as loud as he ever has before. I guess my moan vibrated his dick.
I pull it out of my mouth, and make my way up to him. I slowly kiss him, and his takes my arms, and flips me so that he hovers over me.
He does his famous Grimes smirk, and kisses my sweet spot.

"Carl..." I bite my lip, trying not to moan.

"You want it?" Carl says in a low, sexual voice. I bite my lip harder, and nod my head, innocently.
Carl lowers his head, and starts slipping my panties off. I kick them off, and open my legs.
Carl goes in for me, and I feel him licking me.
I feel a tingling sensation, and moan loudly.
Carl shoves two of his fingers in my pussy, and I let out an excited shriek.

"Carl!"

"Shhh baby!" He says, with a sexual chuckle. He stops pumping me once my warm liquids are all over is hand, and climbs up towards me.

"You ready?" He asks me, pulling a condom on.

"Fuck me, Mr. Grimes." I whimper. Carl puts his tip in me, and starts thrusting hard.

"Ah! Oh Carl! Faster!" I yell. He pumps into me, and in minutes I cum.

"Come here." I whisper, feeling sweat drip down my forehead. I climb down to his wet dick, and start sucking him off until he pulls out, and cums on the bed.
I smirk, and pull him up, as we get our underwear back on.
We jump in bed, and I whisper, "I love you, Carl."

"I love you, too Brady."