INTRODUCTION

YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE WORLD OF KAIROS

ABANDON ALL MORALS 

BE CAREFUL

REALITY IS HEARTBREAKING

AND DON'T FORGET TO HAVE FUN

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

Welcome to K A I R O S  !「simulation #0579 」

If something is wrong with you, they send you to KAIROS. It's a world, a prison, a paradise - depends on who you are and what you make of it.

The New World Order shows no mercy once you get caught for being flawed. Whoever doesn't fit their definition of perfection, gets thrown into one of the many cyber simulations of KAIROS and #0579 is particularly notorious for the gangs that make it almost impossible for newcomers to survive. Or how they call them - fresh meat.

Everyone knows why they ended up in KAIROS. Except for Lin. She already gave up on finding out the truth and accepted her punishment but one day, everything changed. It was a Monday like any other when an aircraft brought another group of newcomers to KAIROS and among them, was a boy that felt too familiar for a stranger. 

'' Welcome to KAIROS #0579! I know that this place looks like shit, but it's not that bad over here... Well... Honestly, it is pretty bad, but at least we have running water and electricity, right? I heard that the folks in #0562 are stuck in a desert! Imagine that! You are still pretty fucked for ending up here, but the sooner that you accept it, the better. After that, we can go and have some fun.   ''

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖