Page 12

The 3 raised out of their spots and rushed to the door, Mariam bounced her blonde curls and opened the door, revealing 2 men and a woman. each very formally dressed, Riku crossed her arms not wanting any of this forced marriage. "Mr and Mrs Choi, a pleasure to see you again" her father began, "Mr Kobayashi, this must be the new Mrs Kobayashi, Mariam was it?" Mr Choi questioned, taking out his hand for a handshake with Mariam gladly accepted. "Yes nice to meet you, this is the future, Mrs Choi, Riku" Mariam answered with a wide smile spread across her face as she placed her arm around Riku, who sent death glares right Soobin's way who looked at her seductively.

The night was spent chatting and catching up with each other as Riku and Soobin sat in complete silence as they ate their dinner. Riku shoved a piece of chicken in her mouth, out of nowhere a hand moved up and down Riku's thigh. catching her by surprise, she glanced at the owner of the hand in the position that makes her uncomfortable. It was Soobin's, Riku sighed knowing she wouldn't dare say anything to her parents, knowing she would be yelled out for such accusations. she mentally cried in the ocean, wanting to leave this situation and visit Felix and have dinner with his family. she remained eating her chicken, wishing this was all a nightmare and she would wake up. with her mother alive, and her parents together, and she could grow a family with Felix. But that was the dreams, and she will make the last one come true. "So Riku tell me about yourself," Mr Choi asked, placing down his knife and fork and dabbing around his mouth with his napkin. "Well  I like Kpop, mainly Stray kids'' Riku began, "Gucci?" Mrs Choi asked as she finished eating her chicken. "No I don't like expensive brands'' Riku shook her head looking down as she spoke. Riku didn't want any more of this conversation or this family, yet she could not escape or as she thinks.

"So i'm getting forced to marry a rich boy" Riku ended her story to her best friend Kaisuki, her friend looked up at Riku placing down her cup letting it hit the cafe table."mmmmm....runaway" Kaisuki pressed her rosy lips together as she spoke, resting her cheeks in the palms of her hands which were supported by her elbows against the table.