Page 14

Riku and Felix were greeted by warm hugs from Felix's family at the Tokyo Airport, the sound of shoes tapped against the concrete path, followed by dragging suitcases halting at a Taxi and making their way back to Harajuku. hand in hand they stopped at a grave, "Sara Kobayashi-Jones?" Felix questioned looking at his lover. "My mom is Australian Japanese" Riku answered looking back with a strong gaze, which overtook his soft one. "Fair enough" Felix shrugged lightly and looked back at the grave, they stood in silence. Paying respect to the passing of Riku's mother, the wind howled as the strands of their hair danced in the wind swiftly. Riku's arm linked to Felix's, her thick brown coat rubbing against Felix's Black knit sweater. Felix pulled Riku to a nearby Cherry Tree, ripping one of the flowers off and resting it on her small pale ear. He gently kissed her forehead as he gripped onto her skinny waist, "I love you" he whispered. They stared into each other's eyes and leaned into each other's lips, connecting them together holding a soft passionate kiss.

I stopped slamming my fingers against the keyboard of my computer in my room, I faced the direction of the person who chose to abruptly stop my work. "don't look at me like that, you look like an angry demon, I don't want a demon daughter," my mom demanded as she crossed her arms against her chest, my dad appeared from the doorway gripping his hands on the doorframe. "Riku don't disturb her work" my dad demanded back, I looked back at my mom nodding. "Felix, her aunt Sora will be here soon with her brother" my mom responded, glancing at my father before looking back in my direction. she shook her head, closing her eyes before reopening them to look back at me. My eyes lit up happily, i just discovered my brother has been let out of hospital, he was born with a lung disease that my stupid 14 year old mind wouldn't know the proper name of. I never saw him, he was born 2 months ago when i was still 13 but he couldn't leave until he got slightly better. Today is my day, I finally get to hold my baby brother.

After 4 minutes of not so patiently waiting the doorbell rang, I rushed to open it. My aunt Sora placed my baby brother in my arms, I held him close to my chest. Running my slim fingers down his delicate shiny cheek, earning a small smile from the tiny baby. "Jay why were you writing mine and your father's love story?" my mom questioned as she stood behind me crossing her arms, I looked at her smiling awkwardly. "Haha here's your son!" I yelled. I placed my brother James in my mom's arms before running full speed to my room.

🎉 You've finished reading ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᶦʳˡ ᶦⁿ ᵀʰᵉ ᴳʳᵃᵛᵉʸᵃʳᵈ *⁀➷필릭스 ✔ 🎉